Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: beaglepaws
beaglepaws November 9th, 2017

Snow by Sleeping At Last and Body by Sleeping At Last are my two favorite songs at the moment

User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess March 28th, 2018

@beaglepaws

I love Sleeping At Last. Their songs are very calming. I love the singers voice and the melodies.

load more
User Profile: Justanormalgirl7274
Justanormalgirl7274 November 9th, 2017

Blow your mind (mwah) by dua lipa. Really nice and confident song.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 9th, 2017

Fix You by Coldplay

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios November 10th, 2017

Alan Walker - Tired -Wild Cards Remix, ft. Gavin James https://youtu.be/rTJfbmWFGP0?list=RDrTJfbmWFGP0

User Profile: IvyLuluPrincess17
IvyLuluPrincess17 November 10th, 2017

Venus as a boy -Bjork

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants November 10th, 2017

when we were young we used to live so close to it & you were scared & you were beautiful
i wna peer over the edge and see in death if we are always the same
oh, n i feel that no life will never be like that again
bc ur love kept me alive & made me insane, oh~

grimes - realiti [link]

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 11th, 2017

Candles Hey Monday

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios November 11th, 2017

Allie X - Paper Love youtu.be/PbBFFCmrtRw

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants November 12th, 2017

these rules are made to break
& these walls are made to fall
these rules are made to break us all :x

ALL WE NEED IS A LITTLE BIT OF MOMENTUM
BREAK DOWN THESE WALLS
THAT WE'VE BUILT AROUND OURSELVES :O <3

the hush sound - momentum [link]

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios November 12th, 2017

Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way https://youtu.be/4fndeDfaWCg