Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: Vanessagail
Vanessagail April 13th, 2018

Man in the mirror, They don't really care about us, and The girl is mine by Michael Jackson

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 13th, 2018

Finale Madeon

User Profile: cheerfuleyes48
cheerfuleyes48 April 14th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 I'll be there for you - Friends song

2. Zayn Malik - Dust till dawn.

3. Liam Payne Rita Ora - For you

4. Love me like you do

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 14th, 2018

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever April 16th, 2018

Live like your loved-Hawk Nelson

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 17th, 2018

Judas by Lady Gaga

User Profile: Helenvd
Helenvd April 18th, 2018

Space Oddity, by Bowie

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 18th, 2018

Fix You Coldplay

User Profile: PercyG32604
PercyG32604 April 20th, 2018

Cynical Skin by Get Scared.

User Profile: chrisc10
chrisc10 April 20th, 2018

NF - Let you down

NF is a really talented rapper. I suggest everyone who likes rap music and deep lyric to go check him out, especially for folks who are battling mental issues. You will relate a lots to his words. :)

have a good day everybody

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 20th, 2018

Some Nights - Fun