Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence May 6th, 2018
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 7th, 2018
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence May 7th, 2018
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 May 7th, 2018

"Finale" Madeon

User Profile: frankAcres4656
frankAcres4656 May 7th, 2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI

- DAOKO × 米津玄師『打上花火』MUSIC VIDEO

Its a nice Japanese song. More English-speaking people should know about it.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 May 7th, 2018

Oh Well
Fleetwood Mac

I can't help about the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.

But don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 May 8th, 2018
User Profile: HelenaofTroy
HelenaofTroy May 8th, 2018

Whole lotta love

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 May 9th, 2018

Fix You by Coldplay

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 May 9th, 2018

Just Like a Pill - P!nk