Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 9th, 2018

User Profile: jwwc
jwwc October 14th, 2018

Give me my name back by Meg Mac

I've been waiting fo this song to come out for weeks. I love it.

User Profile: sereneFireworks45
sereneFireworks45 October 14th, 2018

@jwwc Meg Mac is truly a talent!!

load more
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 October 14th, 2018
An Angel, Ephemeral
The Victoriana
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence October 14th, 2018

Shaft - Mucho mambo sway

laugh Dancing moment!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 14th, 2018

"Monster" Lady Gaga

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 14th, 2018

Once Upon A Dream

Lana Del Ray

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 15th, 2018

Larger than Life Backstreet Boys

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu October 15th, 2018

https://youtu.be/9W44NWYwa1g

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 October 15th, 2018

Nothing Lasts Forever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o34yiYA7Lxk

HA:TFELT, aka Ye Eun, just has this angelic voice angel and I wish more people appreciated Korean vocals, other than just KPOP. This song brings me to tears, every time I listen. The song is acoustic (not pre-recorded) and has English subs.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 16th, 2018

"Monster" Lady Gaga