Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 11th, 2019

https://youtu.be/1jGdJw5SbWE

User Profile: Eames
Eames August 14th, 2019

"If I Get High" - Nothing But Thieves

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 August 14th, 2019
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 14th, 2019

Paper Planes- M.I.A.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 15th, 2019

Love Me Togight

Tom Jones

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 15th, 2019

The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It On A Dime)- Cobra Starship

User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 August 16th, 2019

Seasick Steve - I started out with nothing ( and I've still got most of it left)

3 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 16th, 2019

@Lonewolf78

😂 this just struck me funny. (Now I might even check out the song)

1 reply
User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 August 17th, 2019

@themainjane

It's a great song by a great "hobo" musician.

load more
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 16th, 2019

@Lonewolf78

ahh yeah, I like this.

I still got most of it left.. keep some for myself ☺️

load more
User Profile: bkerviel
bkerviel August 17th, 2019

I

User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 August 17th, 2019

The Dead South - In Hell I'll be in Good Company

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 17th, 2019

Chris Rodrigues & Abby the Spoon Lady

https://youtu.be/80LevbAldic

4 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 17th, 2019

feel like I shouldnt but I do like this song and vid

https://youtu.be/eJlN9jdQFSc

3 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 17th, 2019

altho I do want to clarify - the person needs to be cut down is me. My fears. I have no intention of telling others their supposed fate when I do not know my own or the unknown

2 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 17th, 2019

one of those mornings again when my own vices and the vices of others don

1 reply
User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 August 18th, 2019

@themainjane

We all feel swamped sometimes. And it's an opportunity to reevaluate ourselves.

Hang in there!

https://youtu.be/m0pE0uPjG5k

load more
load more
load more
load more