Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 9th, 2020

"Broken Glass" Annie Lennox

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 April 11th, 2020
User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 April 11th, 2020
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 12th, 2020

Gods Not Dead- The NewsBoys !!heart

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 13th, 2020

It's an old one but I think alot of people may get the meaning.

You Can't Always Get What You Want

The Rolling Stones

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 15th, 2020

@lazyKatz Amazing song. Great reminders. Love it. Will listen to tonight. Thank you.

load more
User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 April 13th, 2020

Folsom Prison Blues

-Johnny Cash.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 13th, 2020

"Finale" Madeon

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 April 14th, 2020
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 15th, 2020

"Live is Life" - Opus

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues April 15th, 2020

"Weightless" by Floater