Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is a song that you absolutely have to dance to?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 26th, 2021

We all have some songs that we absolutely have to dance whenever it plays.

It just gets us grooving.

A song that is impossible to stay put to.

My song is probably body by megan thee stallion. And maybe con calma by daddy yankee.

What are yours?

55
User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 May 22nd, 2022

My fave song to dance to is any taylor swift lol

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP May 22nd, 2022

@Swiftygirl13 Me too! What are your favorite ones? I like Cruel summer, London boy and Paper rings the most

User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 May 23rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 All to well sad autumn girl taylors version Message in a bottle, I did something bad, I forgot that you existed, dont blame me, ...ready for it, delicate, getawy car, dancing with our hands tied, call it what you want, red, 22, we are never ever getting back together, I bet you think about me, forever winter, cuel summer, lover, Miss americana and the heart break prince, death by a hundred cuts, cornelia streat, you need to calm down, me, its nice to have a friend, the 1, mad woman, betty, love story, your not sorry, thats when

load more
load more
User Profile: colorfulTurtle948
colorfulTurtle948 May 23rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney!!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP June 10th, 2022

@colorfulTurtle948 A classic!

load more
User Profile: aquaHickory6905
aquaHickory6905 May 23rd, 2022

I can’t stand to not at least bob my head or tap my foot to a song that contains an amazing Piano player.

User Profile: SynSavory
SynSavory June 2nd, 2022

@aquaHickory6905

Beautiful!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP June 10th, 2022

@aquaHickory6905 Same. I like the piano at the end of Chiquitita by ABBA. It's beautiful. Which piano tunes do you like?

load more
User Profile: DingoJackal
DingoJackal May 23rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 If I had to choose one song, it’d probably be Separate Ways by Journey.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 21st, 2023

@DingoJackal Lovely! You've got good taste!

load more
User Profile: modestClementine3641
modestClementine3641 May 23rd, 2022

I Like That by Bazzi and Better Days by Mae Muller all the way

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 21st, 2023

@modestClementine3641 Those songs are lovely!

load more
User Profile: Ayshalittlebird
Ayshalittlebird December 29th, 2022

Serotonin by girl in red




User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 21st, 2023

@Ayshalittlebird I have to listen to this! Thanks for the recommendation!

load more
User Profile: Nobodyimportantmn
Nobodyimportantmn January 4th, 2023

@comfortableNight4463


one song that makes me want to dance is by Dolly Pardon called these boots are made for walking