Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anybody here into punk rock or metal

User Profile: daveisinlove78
daveisinlove78 March 17th, 2024

Wanna connect and make friends with people who share my interests. Or just make friends overall I don't care just wanna meet new people. 🤗

92
User Profile: windblowsquietly
windblowsquietly May 16th, 2024

@daveisinlove78 OH absolutely! Especially NU Metal and metalcore!  I love deftones, soad, korn all that!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 16th, 2024

Falling in Reverse 

User Profile: RoamingRaccoon
RoamingRaccoon May 18th, 2024

@daveisinlove78 I definitely love extreme metal bands like dissection, marduk, behemoth, cannibal corpse, fear factory, marilyn manson, carcass, deicide, dimmu borgir, suffocation, dark fortress, dying fetus, archgoat, nile, satyricon, sepultura, dismember, oh yeah and slipknots cool too

User Profile: Blaire3
Blaire3 May 21st, 2024

Love practically all music but have always particularly had a passion for metalcore, hardcore, and heavier punk. I love everything really. Lately (of the genre) I’ve been listening to lots of Architects, Bad Omens, Black Flag, and Zeal & Ardor… I like a wide variety of stuff though and love live shows!

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 14th, 2024

@daveisinlove78

Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m into all types of music including punk, rock and metal which is what I’m currently listening to most. If you wanna meet new people or people with similar interests for the purpose of becoming friends with them, chat with me when you’re ready to if you want :) 

User Profile: angelsharie
angelsharie June 17th, 2024

@daveisinlove78 

I really enjoy the band Sleep Token; they know what to say when my brain can't articulate!

1 reply
User Profile: daveisinlove78
daveisinlove78 OP June 17th, 2024

Have listened to like one sleep taken song but never got into them. Do you listen to the bang TOOL?


load more
User Profile: purpleStrings7266
purpleStrings7266 June 19th, 2024
User Profile: jonghyunnie
jonghyunnie August 29th, 2024

@daveisinlove78 hi! i'm a listener and this is my type! if anyone wants to talk music my messages are always open! i love all sorts of genres and groups under the metal umbrella- opal in sky, pierce the veil, atilla, neck deep, hawthorne heights, my chemical romance, bullet for my valentine, pantera, sleep token, etc to name some if anyone has any similar! the list goes on and i'm always looking to see if there's any new ones, since i tend to stick to mostly the ones i had in my myspace days! ~

User Profile: reservedFarm2656
reservedFarm2656 September 1st

Hey, I love rock songs. My favourite band is Green Day. I love too Nirvana and Billy Talent

User Profile: navyPineapple24
navyPineapple24 September 5th

I don't really like punk music, but I listen to metal and hard rock.

My top are tool, NIN, RATM, thrice, Metallica, and Taproot.