Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is everyone's go to song right now?

User Profile: tranquilBlossom79
tranquilBlossom79 November 26th, 2023

Right now I am loving "Hey driver" By Zach Bryan 

8
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2023

@tranquilBlossom79

Loving "Steal the show" by Lauv lately hehe!🥰

2 replies
User Profile: tranquilBlossom79
tranquilBlossom79 OP November 26th, 2023

Ohhhh I must give it a listen!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2023

@tranquilBlossom79 Yuss, it's a sweet song, lemme know what you think!

load more
load more
User Profile: magicalTree4461
magicalTree4461 November 26th, 2023

@tranquilBlossom79 I listen to so many songs- I have never had just one favourite or "go to" song. I tend to find a bunch of songs and listen to them over and over again until I find new songs, then I listen to them repetitively, and the process repeats... excited for my "spotify wrapped" from spotify. When it comes out in a few days then maybe I can let you know my "go to" song 🙂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 26th, 2023

@tranquilBlossom79 ooo! This is a hard one🤔🤔 I'm gonna have to take my time, and think this through carefully carefully🤔🤔🤔🤔 carefully carefjingl e bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells.😁 I choose jingle bells

did you know I learnt all the words to that song all by myself😁😁😁jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle

User Profile: OllieRNLI999
OllieRNLI999 November 26th, 2023

@tranquilBlossom79 Mine is either Howling-SYML, or, Wash-Bon Iver

1 reply
User Profile: tranquilBlossom79
tranquilBlossom79 OP November 26th, 2023

@OllieRNLI999 They are some good choices! :)

load more
User Profile: Callmemav
Callmemav December 6th, 2023

Shut my mom is calling - hotel ugly