Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Instrumental Soundtracks

User Profile: SunsetSea70
SunsetSea70 July 14th

I have started to listen to more instrumentals lately and some of my favorite ones are from movies and TV shows that I like. I love listening to them since they make you feel like you are in the scene that the music is played in. What are your favorite instrumental soundtracks?

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 14th

@SunsetSea70

I love all of the music from Dirty dancing 🥰

User Profile: SunsetSea70
SunsetSea70 OP July 14th

@Amanda84

Ooh! I'll check them out!

load more

@SunsetSea70 the Pride and Prejudice movie sound track is my favorite. It’s my go to almost always for instrumental music. But sometimes I just randomly listen to different things but the violin is my favorite 

User Profile: easyScarf7950
easyScarf7950 July 24th

The Lord of the Rings when I want to be calm and relaxed

John Wick when I want to get my dishes done! LOL

User Profile: SpagHotline7724
SpagHotline7724 August 9th

@SunsetSea70

dude The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time soundtrack is so peak !! 😁