Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could have a theme song to describe the day, what would it be?

User Profile: Xaiyaa5
Xaiyaa5 August 26th, 2025

My song would definitely be Feeling Good by Nina Simone. Such a classic song for a great day!🤩

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 27th, 2025

@Xaiyaa5

Mine would be, Things can only get better!

💜💕

User Profile: greka7
greka7 August 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

I love it! It's great to have something to remind us to stay positive so that we can get through hard times 😊

load more
User Profile: greka7
greka7 August 27th, 2025

@Xaiyaa5

hi again! my theme song would probablyy be "What You Waiting For." I just think it's a great, upbeat song that kind of motivates you to get out of your comfort zone and do the things you've always wanted to do :)

User Profile: Xaiyaa5
Xaiyaa5 OP August 27th, 2025

Ahh yess, that is a really good one!

load more
User Profile: Adelize
Adelize August 27th, 2025

Mine song from Hotel Transylvania movie song I'm in love with a monster by Fifth Harmony. Feeling nostalgic today.

User Profile: Xaiyaa5
Xaiyaa5 OP September 15th, 2025

@Adelize I actually really like their cover of the song, their voices adds that extra *** to it!

load more