Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Make your own Music Album!

September 4th, 2022


I invite you to make your own music album! No, no, you won't need to write songs😛 Just pick your top 10 and that would be your album!


You can post your top 10 songs of all time (your Music Album) in reply to this thread! Songs could be in any language, or it could even be a mix of songs from different languages😃


_1662283887.0be22fcf2b578989ff6c9316ac7415da.jpg


Go you, Music Lovers!


108
User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 November 5th, 2022

@Fristo

1) Only The Brave- Louis Tomlinson

2) Hey Angel- One Direction

3) Matilda- Harry Styles

4) Anti Hero- Taylor Swift

5) I Wanna Write You A Song- One Direction

6) Golden Hour- JVKE

7) Maroon- Taylor Swift

8) Bigger Than The Whole Sky- Taylor Swift

9) Once In A Lifetime- One Direction

10) Two Ghosts- One Direction




1 reply
User Profile: Everlee
Everlee November 13th, 2022

@Angelwolf8930 Lovee themmm! You've got a taste!

User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 December 23rd, 2022

@Angelwolf8930

Love the two Taylor songs from the Midnights album! Midnights is my favorite album and it came out on my Sweet 16 too, which made it even better! :D

2 replies
User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 December 31st, 2022

@BlueSkies1021 it's one of my favourites too. It came out a day after my birthday so it's really special to me too. I always jokingly consider it as Taylor's birthday gift. Her songwriting on the album is just oh my god

1 reply
User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 December 31st, 2022

@Angelwolf8930

I know! The lyrics are so honest and clever and relatable, and I'm so happy to have gotten a birthday present "from Taylor" haha

load more
load more
User Profile: BrokenWingsThatFlew
BrokenWingsThatFlew January 8th, 2023

@Angelwolf8930

Those are awesome songs!

January 23rd, 2023

@Angelwolf8930 I wanna write you a song -so beautiful song.


_1674446476.maxresdefault (2).jpg

load more
User Profile: CelestialSapphire
CelestialSapphire November 6th, 2022

My playlist is here finally! <3 :D well, album #1 :D

1. Reborn by Really Slow Motion
= it's one of the most powerful epic music orchestras I've ever heard and has been a favourite from the moment I listened. It's one of those songs where you close your eyes and just let it flow through your body and it takes you to an almost spiritual experience <3

2. Dancing Queen by Mamma Mia 2 cast (cover)
= there were many renditions through the years but this is one of my favourite versions from the second movie from the Mamma Mia franchise <3

3. Every Breath You Take by Boyce Avenue (cover)
= originally dubbed as the stalker song (lol), what I love about this song is how so many versions for so many different genres through the years were made of it. I listened to it from different points of my life and it resonated with me in various different ways, too <3

4. Don't Stop Believing by Glee cast (cover)
= this is a love song but from a Gleek perspective, it's more about the empowerment of one's self <3

5. One Day by Koolulam (cover)
= this is a reggae song by Matisyahu, but this version is recorded to advocate for inclusion, unity, and universal peace. Sung in three languages and by non-professional singers, it brought me to tears and my knees, humbled by the undiluted hope and the passionate desire to make a better world <3

6. Ahora Que Te Vas by Christian Daniel
= this is memorable for me because it's the first song I performed in public after learning bachata dance and it happened a few short months after someone very dear to me crossed over <3

7. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie
= I love David Bowie and Queen and this collaboration is... I have no words <3 the lyrics feel helpless at first but eventually, it went into a crescendo of encouragement and reminder that we should give ourselves a chance to love and pay forward love <3

8. Fix You by Coldplay
= my personal anthem, especially during the worst of anxiety and depression, and it never fails to tether me to the reality that I will get through everything thrown my way <3

9. As Long As You Love Me by the Backstreet Boys
= what is Cosmic Miracle without a boyband song? :p this is my favourite of all time from the boyband/girlband era that is the 90s <3

10. Without You by Avicii feat. Sandro Cavazza
= a breakup song that reminisces of one's lost love, but this particular video was performed by Sandro Cavazza during the tribute concert for Avicii when he crossed over. The lyrics took on a different meaning and this is one of the most emotional EDM performance of all time with people pointing to and looking up at the sky every time the lyrics "without you" is sung <3

2 replies
User Profile: psyduck1225
psyduck1225 December 2nd, 2022

@CosmicMiracle I love every song you mentioned! I am sure we would talk for hours if we ever meet


1 reply
User Profile: CelestialSapphire
CelestialSapphire December 6th, 2022

Hello @psyduck1225 I'm Bulbasaur, I mean Cosmic! :D thank youuuuuu! Let's share more music! <3 I'm very interested to know your choices, too <3 I'll post more :D

load more
load more
User Profile: phrixos
phrixos November 13th, 2022

Here are my favourite songs. (Not in any particular order.)


Under the Bridge (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

Afterthought (Joji)

Mad Sounds (Arctic Monkeys)

The Man Who Sold the World (Nirvana)

Digital Love (Daft Punk)

sugar honey ice & tea (Bring Me The Horizon)

Out of Time (The Weekend)

Apocalypse (Cigarettes After Sex)

Love Me Again (John Newman)

Sympathy (The Goo Goo Dolls)


User Profile: 1CaalmCat1
1CaalmCat1 November 15th, 2022

@Fristo

It was difficult to pick only 10 from my playlist of thousands of songs. But for this moment these are the 10!

  • All these things that I’ve done- The Killers
  • Caring is Creepy- The Shins
  • Lazy Eye- Silversun Pickups
  • Flashlight- The Front Bottoms
  • An Ocean In Between The Waves- The War on Drugs
  • West Coast- Coconut Records
  • Cause=Time- Broken Social Scene
  • Non-Photo Blue- Pinback
  • Fools- The Dodos
  • In The Aeroplane Over The Sea- Neutral Milk Hotel

🎶 Enjoy

User Profile: Kenkenuwu
Kenkenuwu November 15th, 2022

@Fristo Well if we are going by my top 10 in Spotify my top 10 would be

A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil

White Wedding by Billy Idol

The Funeral by YUNGBLUD

Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance

Black Dog by Led Zeppelin

The Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin

This Is Gonna Hurt by Sixx:A.M.

Remembering Sunday by All Time Low

fleabag by YUNGBLUD

Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers

User Profile: neatSkies5715
neatSkies5715 November 16th, 2022

1) Yellow - Coldplay

2) Witch in the cut - Milo Korbenski

3) Cigarette Daydreams - Cage the elephant

4) Of the night - Bastille

5) Mary Jane's last dance - Tom petty and the Heartbreakers

6) Acid rain - Lorn

7) Comatose - Savi minds

8) Prayer in C - Robin Schulz edit

9) Yellow Ferrari - The toxic avenger

10) Beograd - Sebastian



User Profile: seansigmund263
seansigmund263 November 16th, 2022


Ooh, this is fun. They were tough to rank, but here are 10 in no particular order.



Gasoline by The Weeknd


505 by Arctic Monkeys


Still Breathing by Green Day


On Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz


SAD! by XXXTENTACION


Start Again by One Republic


Papercut by Linkin Park


Disorder by Freak Slug


Circles by Post Malone


Lucid Dreams by Juice Wrld


Some honorable mentions I considered adding are : Less Than Zero by The Weeknd, Lost in The Echo by Linkin Park, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, September by Earth Wind and Fire, and True Faith by New Order. If it was a top 15 or more, I'd have included these :)







User Profile: mallow010
mallow010 November 16th, 2022

@Fristo

1: Humility

2: Saturnz Barz

3: Self Care

4: 19-2000

5: s3x with a ghost

6: Star shopping

7: Lunchbox friends

8: Tranz

9: Fireflies

10: rhinestone eyes

User Profile: guidosalvatore
guidosalvatore December 6th, 2022

@Fristo

1. Listen to the Music (Doobie Brothers)

2. Spirit of Radio (Rush)

3. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) (AC/DC)

4. Come Sail Away (Styx)

5. Hotel California (The Eagles)

6. Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin)

7. Purple Rain (Prince)

8. Knights of Cydonia (Muse)

9. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)

10. Invisible Touch (Genesis)

User Profile: GeminiConflict
GeminiConflict December 6th, 2022

Just 10......that's hard😵‍💫


Quiet Time by cold

Grace by Lewis Capaldi

Raven's Hollow by Nox Arcana

Voices in my head by falling in reverse

Easy on me by no resolve

November rain by guns n roses

My letter by flaw

Sept sun by type o negative

Everything dies by type o negative

Wait for me by flaw