Make your own Music Album!
I invite you to make your own music album! No, no, you won't need to write songs😛 Just pick your top 10 and that would be your album!
You can post your top 10 songs of all time (your Music Album) in reply to this thread! Songs could be in any language, or it could even be a mix of songs from different languages😃

Go you, Music Lovers!
@Fristo i just got my top 10 from Spotify over the past 4 weeks
fleabag YUNGBLUD
The Funeral YUNGBLUD
A Match Into Water Pierce The Veil
Could Have Been Me The Struts
Remembering Sunday All Time Low
Dr. Feelgood Mötley Crüe
Kill Somebody YUNGBLUD
Mary On A Cross Ghost
My Immortal Evanescence
Famous Last Words My Chemical Romance
@Fristo
1 - I Miss You by Blink-182
2 - My Way Home Is Through You by My Chemical Romance
3 - Zero Zero by Gerard Way
4 - Permanent Rebellion by LS Dunes
5 - You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween by Muse
6 - i was all over her by saliva path
7 - American Psycho by Misfits
8 - Misinterpreting Constellations by SeeYouSpaceCowboy...
9 - An Introduction for People Who Hate Introductions by SeeYouSpaceCowboy...
10 - Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
@Fristo
1. Good old fashioned Lover Boy (Queen)
2. Bird, You Can Fly (Eyemer)
3. Love Like You (Rebecca Sugar)
4. The Show Must Go On (Queen)
5. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
6. House With No Mirrors (Sasha Alex Sloan)
7. Everchanging (Rise Against)
8. I'm Not A Cynic (Alec Benjamin)
9. Mind Is A Prison (Alec Benjamin)
10. The Room Where It Happens (Hamilton)
Clearly I'm a giant Queen and Alec Benjamin fan :]
@Fristo
I am going to share my top 10 songs for 2022
1. Not Used to Normal - Jillian Rossi
2. Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer Smith
3. Flowers - Lauren Spencer Smith
4. The Way A Friend Would - Heather Soomer
5. Side Effects - Sophia Scott
6. Narcissist - Avery Anna
7. at least - Jessica Baio
8. Found You On The Internet - HAVEN
9. Chaotic - Tate McRae
10. Sorry to Your Next Ex - Haiden
11. I GUESS I'M IN LOVE - Clinton Kane (Bonus Track!)
@Fristo
I don't have a good music taste.. But here are my ten. Some are my favourites, some are not.
1. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
2. Mumford and Sons - The Cave
3. The Police - Every Breath You Take
4. Simple Minds - Mandela Day
5. ICEHOUSE - Great Southern Land
6. Patti Smith - Because the Night
7. Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
8. Sam Fender - Seventeen Going Under
9. U2 - One
10. Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills and Far Away
@Fristo im a country music baby
@Fristo
My top 10 favorite songs are
1) It's Gonna Be Okay by the Piano Guys
2) I Ain't Worried by OneRepublic
3) Snow on the Beach by Taylor Swift
4) Believe by Two Steps From ***
5) I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
6) Dancing Queen by Abba
7) Best Song Ever by One Direction
8) Lone Ranger by Rachel Platten
9) Adventure Time by Alan Walker and Philter
10) From Now On from The Greatest Showman soundtrack
@Fristo
My music album would consist of: Golden Hour: Butterflies, Ophelia by the Lumineers, The End of Love: by Florence and the Machine, When it rains it pours by Blake Shelton, and Karma by Taylor Swift. What would be yours?
@ChickensandHotCocoa nicee! i prepared my music album some time ago here I like songs that could inspire and bring calm.
Cool Frisco, I'll check it out!
@Fristo
young and beautiful-lana del ray
stranger in the mirror-blanks
spiderweb-alfie jukes
until i found you-stephen sanchez
let me know how you feel-reagan beem
line without a hook-ricky montgomery
used to it-michal leah
molly -jorydn searchy
house we share -taylor bickett
kill bill-sza
nobody gets me-sza


