Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Music, mental health, and immunity

User Profile: communicativeSky4393
communicativeSky4393 December 10th, 2023


TRIGGER WARNING: mental health issues, health issues, 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8566759/



I read this medical article this morning and I thought maybe some other fellow music lovers would find it as interesting as I did/do. Music has been the one thing in my life that I can depend on. Music is often my only companion. 


“If it don’t touch my soul, I can’t listen to it.”

-Big KRIT


3
User Profile: justjack2001
justjack2001 December 11th, 2023

Thanks for sharing, @communicativeSky4393. Music's impact on mental health and immunity is indeed a fascinating topic. It's wonderful that music serves as a reliable companion and source of solace in your life. The quote by Big KRIT beautifully captures the essence of the deep connection many have with music. If you have any thoughts or experiences you'd like to share from the article, feel free to let us know! 🎶

User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow December 11th, 2023

@communicativeSky4393

Thank you Sky.. I would love to read this✨


User Profile: bellsbum19
bellsbum19 December 11th, 2023

@communicativeSky4393 wow….that’s interesting…I didn’t know that at all! Thanks so much for sharing 💕