Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Song Playlist for Survival

User Profile: Erato
Erato December 21st, 2017

Heyo! Music-lovers, come out!

As we know music can help us to get through things and inspires us to keep moving forward. There are songs that are highly relatable and could express the emotions we're feeling when we, ourselves, couldn't even find the right words to describe them.

I created this thread so we can share the songs which have helped us in overcoming the struggles we've faced for the past years and gonna be facing in the future as 2017 is nearing its end and 2018 is approaching.

You can list any songs you want to share but please be mindful of the triggering and explicit ones. Just a suggestion, you can also put the song titles and artists on hyperlinks just like the list below, but it's up you!

Here are some random songs from my personal playlist I usually listen to:

Carry on by Fun

Maybe the Night by Ben&Ben

Stone Walls by We The Kings

Good times by All Time Low

This is Gospel (Piano Version) by Panic! At The Disco

Broken Home (Woke up waiting's cover) by 5SOS

Stay by Mayday Parade

Scars by SayWeCanFly

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls

Human (Acoustic Version) by Jon Bellion

Comfortable by Lauv

143
User Profile: softPresence3903
softPresence3903 July 31st, 2019

Bleachless by Elizabeth grace

lost by epik high

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 31st, 2019

Hallelujah

Jeff Buckley

I can listen to that whatever my mood.

User Profile: intelligentOwl3921
intelligentOwl3921 August 31st, 2019

Shawn Mendes - Running Low

Charlie Puth - See You Again

User Profile: DarkSquirrel
DarkSquirrel October 11th, 2019
User Profile: MountainBubble
MountainBubble October 14th, 2019

A song thats really been there for me is blue in green by Miles Davis.

It resurfaced from one of my playlists when I really needed it and I've grown an attachment for it. I find mellow jazz to be really calming, it's not happy music but often happy music doesn't really work.

User Profile: DarkSquirrel
DarkSquirrel November 4th, 2019

I'm a thousand people
From day to day
We are all air born
Without ground control
I call my name in the maelstrom

I'm not giving in
So don't you give in
I'll be your Atlas
And carry our world

But I guess
I won't save the world today
I'm just trying to survive
And perhaps I'll dream again
But I will find my cross
And I will take us home
But I guess
I won't save the world today

I'm a thousand people
From day to day
Blues and so untitled
On the road to where
I'm losing my name in the maelstrom

But I'm not giving in
So don't you give in
I'll be your Atlas
And carry us home
But I guess
I won't save your world today


But I guess
I won't save the world today
I'm just trying to survive
And perhaps I'll dream again
But I will find my cross
And I will take us home

But I guess
I won't save the world today

--"Atlas" by Covenant

User Profile: friendlySea8328
friendlySea8328 February 3rd, 2020
1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 February 4th, 2020

@friendlySea8328

I love Bittersweet Symphony!

?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.7cups.com&custom2=%2Fforum%2FHobbyZone_125%2FMusicalHobbies_833%2FSongPlayli&custom3=linkangood.com&t=1580842878076?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1580842878077?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.7cups.com&t=1580842878081?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1580842878365

load more
User Profile: HollowBlack
HollowBlack February 3rd, 2020

It Ain't Me- Selena Gomez, Kygo

Rise- Jonas Blue, Jack & Jack

Best Of Me- BTS

Lily- Alan Walker

Good Things Fall Apart- Illenium, Jon Bellion

Piano- Ariana Grande

Enchanted- Taylor Swift

Haunted- Taylor Swift

Ghost Of You- Selena Gomez

Beautiful Now- Zedd, Jon Bellion

Yes- Demi Lovato

Shouldn't Come Back- Demi Lovato

Don't Wanna Cry- Seventeen

Home- Seventeen

Wave- Limesoda

Memories- Maroon 5

User Profile: Quincy0815
Quincy0815 February 4th, 2020

This is Home - CaveTown

July - Noah Cyrus

Trampled Flowers - Willa Amai

Panic Room - au/ra

Let You Down - NF

These songs really help me when I'm feeling upset because they just tell me, "Hey! You shouldn't have to go through that. You're strong and it's gonna be ok!" But I hope these help.

User Profile: staystrong1699
staystrong1699 July 7th, 2020

Eventually by Tame Impala