What I Feel I Can't Say Songs and Stuff
There's lots of stuff sometimes people wanna say I suppose but can't or dunno how I know that happens to me, there are songs that say what I think or feel and music helps lots too when I feel like crap sometimes so wanna share some songs that mean something to me or just songs I like.
Anyone else can share songs and what they mean to you or anything u wanna say but can't or dunno how, or just songs u like and stuff.
@ferventflame - Thanks for always talking to me and u were the first person I ever shared a song that means something to me so hope we can keep listening to stuff, I like the songs u share too.
@Sky9763 do not rickroll people lol
@Ri337 @NavyHouse3677 @Shiloh23 @fallenstarss @BookishBlue13 @TayTayy @Angelx28 @FedUpWithPeople @OliveF @FennecDaFurry @emotionalTalker2260 @ZiZiCanHelp @blueberrywaffles @CocoZippy @SimplyTonio
I can't remember lots of other people's usernames but everyone can share and dunno if I am even doing it right
@Helpingheart23
Nice playlist, french sounds real nice, good for closing the eyes and imaging a Parisian life
Thanks for sharing
@ALeXaNdEr0712 Just listen to Supertramp - hide in your shell.
thanks for sharing was real good I ilked the lyrics was relatable
Here are some songs that talk about substance abuse, addiction is very complicated to explain or talk about, and lots of these songs make lots of sense to me, say stuff I can't say but pretty much how it is
Where In The World Have You Been? - Dead Man Winter
These two songs say it well how sometimes u got nobody, nothing good but bad stuff and yea drugs and booze ain't nothing but trouble disguised as good stuff but when u got nothing else that part that helps for a bit and makes it all just don't matter just wins u over and if u got nothing else anyway at least u got it for a moment and even when u know how things are gonna end up sometimes u don't care much if u don't make it cause u need that good part
Emmanuel - TK & The Holy Know-Nothings Tk is real good and this song has a great metaphor about how addiction is, I've grown up around lots of people with addictions and it gets to be like that when u reach that point when u can't function no more without it
Good Stuff - TK & The Holy Know-Nothings
The Devil's Point - TK & The Holy Know-Nothings
The Bottom Of A Bottle - TK & The Holy Know-Nothings
Using Again - Benjamin Tod This one hits hard, as much as it helps to take stuff in the moment, nothing messes u up the way substances do and nothing can make u feel so messed up and hate urself cause of it, the way I can describe it is that is a high price u pay for having the good stuff for a bit, cause the moment it wears off everything that was wrong is still there and it's worse cause make u feel more down and all bad stuff u felt u feel it again just 10 times stronger and worse but there are lots of reasons people take stuff and why they can't stop
An extra funny song about it cause it can be like that too (TK is something else, great band)
I Lost My Beer - TK & The Holy Know-Nothings
Hey alex I think you might like this song, one of my new favorites -
Been Smoking Too Long by Nick Drake
(also I’m going to be deleting my account soon. Always enjoyed talking with you. Take care)