Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is an album with no skips?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2021

Its very rare to find an album in which you absolutely love all the songs.

Its rare but not impossible.

One album I love to listen to with no skips is Taylor Swift's Lover Album

What is an album with no skips to you?

47
User Profile: phrixos
phrixos November 11th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 For me, it's the Arctic Monkeys AM album. From start to end, complete masterpieces.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 12th, 2022

@phrixos I'm obsessed with 'Wanna be yours' and 'Do I wanna know' from this album! They're absolute fire!

load more
User Profile: kindozzy27
kindozzy27 November 12th, 2022

The Black Parae by MCR of course

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 12th, 2022

@kindozzy27 Have to give it a listen. Thanks or sharing!

load more
User Profile: kindozzy27
kindozzy27 November 12th, 2022

*Parade

User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 19th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 I feel like all of Pogo's albums and often, video game soundtracks have done that for me :)

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 20th, 2022

@georgiagalaxy2 That's wonderful! I'll have to listen. Thanks for the recommendation!

2 replies
User Profile: georgiagalaxy2
georgiagalaxy2 November 21st, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 You're very welcome <3

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 21st, 2022

@georgiagalaxy2 😀

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueSkies1021
BlueSkies1021 November 21st, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Taylor Swift's Midnights album came out on my Sweet 16, and it's by far my favorite album of hers yet. It's so good, I would not skip a single song in it! Snow on the Beach is my favoriteeee!!!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 22nd, 2022

@BlueSkies1021 I love midnights too! My favorites are Lavender haze and anti-hero. They're amazing!

load more