Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the song that comfort you this year?

December 28th, 2023

Heyyyy everybody!! how are you?🥰 if I talking about music haha i am pretty sure you will loveee itttt heheh. 

2023 about to end heheh like in few days hmm☹️ you know what is it mean? it is mean bye bye 2023! a lot of lessons, happiness, sadness and etc! but life goes on and we will explore more of the amazing life!😆🤍

Throughout 2023 I have one song that really comfort me when i am happy or sad making me cry but gosh I am so obsessed! it is “Cry” by band C.A.S😆💜 

What is the song that comfort you this year? I wanna know😆 *I think i wanna try listen to ur songs like ur fav songs😆

19
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 28th, 2023

@HealerRecel02 when I'm sad I like to listen to a country singer 'Alison krauss' all of her songs comfort me, her voice is beautiful and the song 'vincent' by Don McLean. 'bright eye's by garfunkle and "if we hold on together" by Diana Ross ❤ ❤

1 reply
December 28th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Whoa thts sounds so interesting!!!! i mean i never listening to country music before hmmm I think i will create a playlist for that songs!!!😆😆 so excited!!! thanks for let me know🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩶💜💙🩵🤍🤎

load more
User Profile: mooyi
mooyi December 28th, 2023

@HealerRecel02 aruarian dance by Nujabes

1 reply
December 28th, 2023

@mooyi

Aww thank you for telling me!! i will listen to it😆🤍💜❤️🤎💓🩵💙💛🩶🩶🩷

load more
User Profile: BradListens
BradListens December 30th, 2023

@HealerRecel02 It's hard to decide on just one of her songs, so in general, I would go with songs by Whitney Houston altogether! They're all so catchy and beautifully delivered. Great question!

1 reply
December 31st, 2023

@BearListens

Aw thank you for that! so happy hehehheh can make a new playlists hahahhahah😊

load more
User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow January 4th, 2024

@HealerRecel02

Ooo! I'm late! We're here in 2024 already, but I haven't forgotten 2023 and the music that kept me going then!

My comfort songs in 2023 were:

Somebody that I used to know (Gotye ft. Kimbra)

Iris (Googoo dolls.. Me and my obsession with this song.. Haha it's getting a little unhealthy I guess😂)

Now I can be the real me (The GGGGs)

Smile (R5)

Kiss me (Sixpence None the Richer)

4 replies
January 4th, 2024

@CompassionateArrow

Hey thats okay hahahahha i feel like i am still in 2023 lol but happy new year btw! wishing you a good year and everything will always be fine

Thank you for theseeee🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 yayyy got new songs😍

1 reply
User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow January 5th, 2024

@HealerRecel02

Aww💖💖

load more
January 4th, 2024

@CompassionateArrow

I was so obsessed with one of my song so no worries hahahahahhaha

1 reply
User Profile: CompassionateArrow
CompassionateArrow January 5th, 2024

@HealerRecel02

Hehehee 😝

load more
load more
User Profile: brokenptsdboy
brokenptsdboy January 5th, 2024

@HealerRecel02 honestly pray by jxdn helped me  this year

1 reply
January 5th, 2024

@brokenptsdboy

Thank you! sounds interesting!😍

load more
User Profile: Elm0325
Elm0325 January 6th, 2024

@HealerRecel02 Hiiii, if i'd have to give a recommendation of a song I really love its 'Nothing Works' by Declan McKenna or just any song from The Doors :)
Have a good day <3

1 reply
January 6th, 2024

@Elm0325

Awww thank you for that🥰🩷 you tooooooo

load more
User Profile: GardenParty1
GardenParty1 January 6th, 2024

@HealerRecel02 murder on the dance floor by Sophie Ellis-Bexter 

1 reply
January 6th, 2024

@GardenParty1

Thank youuuuuuu🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

load more