Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 6th, 2015

I'm just listening to the birds singing no music

User Profile: roseparker44
roseparker44 July 8th, 2015

I've been listening to Halsey a lot :) She's amazing and I can't wait for her album next month

User Profile: oliqia
oliqia June 2nd, 2021

honestly, i listen to all kinds of music, apart from country & k-pop. not a huge fan of those two.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 5th, 2021

"Teenage Dream" Katy Perry

User Profile: markofthebreak
markofthebreak June 7th, 2021

wolf in sheep's clothing by set it off

User Profile: Orthrus
Orthrus June 8th, 2021

Fireflies - Owl City

Just a fun song, and resonates with insomnia and lying awake in bed.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 10th, 2021

Been listening to a lot of Krewella lately

Right now: "Greenlights" Krewella

User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 June 27th, 2021

Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way, Brooklyn Nine-Nine version hahaha

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 29th, 2021

"Cool Kids" Echosmith

User Profile: mWttrs2
mWttrs2 July 22nd, 2021

In general, I am a big music lover and listen to almost everything. I love listening to rap and rock when I do sports. And when I ride a bike I like to listen to rock-n-roll. While relaxing at home or eating, I listen to jazz because it relaxes me. Also during the pandemic, I decided to try to write my own songs. My niece also does this and happily helped. It wasn't very difficult because I used https://www.fortenotation.com/en/blank-staff-paper-manuscript-paper-printable-pdf/ for notes. Only my friends heard these songs and they really liked it, so I decided to show it to everyone soon