Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: cthorne3150
cthorne3150 January 24th, 2022

Right now I'm listening to some Schumann

User Profile: usedItUp
usedItUp January 29th, 2022


MiuMiu -

Hotel California


I'm Alright (cover)


Imagine if Pachelbel were here to experience this:

Canon in D (c. Johann Pachelbel)

User Profile: turquoiseOcean2127
turquoiseOcean2127 April 20th, 2022

rx album by role model

User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 December 31st, 2022

@guidamaximo

Louis Tomlinson is a singer I'll die recommending. I personally find his lyrics deep and meaningful. His songs carry a lot of emotion

1 reply
User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo OP December 31st, 2022

I looove Louis (massive ex directioner here)

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 31st, 2022

Te Deum in C Major, by Anton Bruckner. I definitely recommend it.