Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: Almond23
Almond23 August 5th, 2014

you can find some of the music I've been listening on the past few days here --> https://www.7cups.com/forum/QuestionsFeedbackIdeasFun_33/Funandrelaxation_91/TheSongforToday_3646/

User Profile: SailorJim
SailorJim August 7th, 2014

I like a lot of dance music, what the Americans (incorrectly) tend to call EDM ;)

I'm especially into house, techno and fusions of the two, e.g. tech-house.

This tune has really captured me today... so funky! It's "Pinnacles" by Four Tet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejGatJ94SDE​

User Profile: HereisBlue
HereisBlue August 7th, 2014

"Highway To Hell" by AC/DC

User Profile: DisasterOphelia
DisasterOphelia August 7th, 2014

Bring me the horizon,nirvana,parkway drive,AC/DC,slipknot,a day to remember,sleeping with sirens,suicide silence,arctic monkeys,le luci della centrale elettrica,and more!

User Profile: orangelady
orangelady August 7th, 2014

Trevor Moss and Hannah Lou - Cheap Wine
Tori Amos - Silent All These Years
Stars - In Our Bedroom After the War
Keith Urban - Without You
Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell
Ram Jam - Black Betty
The Shins - Caring is Creepy
Eminem - Rap God (or anything, really)
Bruno Mars - Gorilla
Rykka - (you could listen to anything, really)
ToykoPolice Club - Since U Been Gone
Aerosmith - Dream On
Heart - Alone

User Profile: lucy13
lucy13 August 7th, 2014

I've been on an classical binge...Currently listening to Puccini and Verdi nonstop.

User Profile: Embroseb
Embroseb August 7th, 2014

I'm listening to my The Weekndplaylist. Currenlty- Rolling Stones. I've heard many people don't like him, but to me, no one gets me better than his songs do :)

User Profile: Twinkle322
Twinkle322 August 7th, 2014

Well I like all kinds of music basically, I listen to what draws me in and what I can relate to. I'm listening to Jamie Woon "Night Air" and a little bit of old school punk rock, Panic at the disco "I write sins not tradgedies." On a not so good day I'll listen to some Lana del rey "dark paradise" or born to die." I'm really into Sia'Soon we'll be found.' When I'm feeling positive and adventurous I play Imogen Heap "Xzi xzi she knows"and "Glittering Cloud." There is more but, those are basically what I mostly listen when I experience certain moods.

User Profile: SailorJim
SailorJim August 8th, 2014

Here's a gorgeousslice of darkly aggressive electro from the infamous Fake Blood.

"End of Days" by Fake Blood

User Profile: Carson
Carson August 8th, 2014

All I Want - Kodaline :)