What music are you hearing now?
guidamaximo
July 10th, 2014
What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D
aspeaciallittleplaceinhell
April 28th, 2015
-Stage 4 fear of trying by Frank Iero
and
-Kids from Yesterday by MCR
cyanAvocado862
April 29th, 2015
Everlasting light by the black keys
SilentGirl2438
April 29th, 2015
The llama song by Twaimz (It's not a known one but its halarious)
1 reply
aspeaciallittleplaceinhell
April 29th, 2015
the one Dan sings? ^__^
load more
musicismyescape65
April 29th, 2015
Lost it all - Black Veil Brides
XOutcastForeverX
April 29th, 2015
Strong, One Direction.
atl1995
April 29th, 2015
Roam - Over your head
Upbeat
April 29th, 2015
Panic! At The Disco: Nicotine![]()
Johnnybaby
April 29th, 2015
you are my sunshine-jamey johnson
sharkdad
April 29th, 2015
"I Do Know and I'm not Sorry" by Sleep In
ShaBnaMaliak
April 29th, 2015
Clint mansell, stay with me