Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: palmtrees
palmtrees May 2nd, 2015

Lately I've been into chelseagrin a lot more

User Profile: Bcrystal818
Bcrystal818 May 2nd, 2015

Music I am listening to now is Whitney Houston to gather some self esteem after a bad break up.

User Profile: Scamalldorcha
Scamalldorcha May 2nd, 2015

While I do listen to mainstream music right now I'm listening to a broken up band called "A Gift of Fiction" the specific song being "The Last Time I Saw Paris" on soundcloud, not necessarily because I find it therapeutic or anything, I just like it.

User Profile: ondine95
ondine95 May 3rd, 2015

Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday

User Profile: HeyJude23
HeyJude23 May 3rd, 2015

George Ezra & Jake Bugg💕

1 reply
User Profile: kindWheel7624
kindWheel7624 July 4th, 2015

george ezra is an angel

load more
User Profile: jenmen99
jenmen99 May 3rd, 2015

I've been listening to a lot of Linkin Park lately, mixed with my normal repeated group, Fall Out Boy. I go back and forth on which group to put on repeat.

User Profile: Silhouettenkind
Silhouettenkind May 3rd, 2015

Lately I have been listening to mainly 5sos, but also a lot of Classic Rock and Relaxation music.

User Profile: Malim
Malim May 4th, 2015

Lately I've been on an Imagine Dragons kick! Only just 'Night Visions' though! But I love them so much!

User Profile: thellamestllama
thellamestllama May 4th, 2015

Because of my crush, I've started listening to death metal. It slightly scares me, but it sounds cool, even though it's hard to understand what they're singing about. It cheers me up sometimes :3

User Profile: danialme089
danialme089 May 4th, 2015

Eluvium - Nightmare ending....