Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What music are you hearing now?

User Profile: guidamaximo
guidamaximo July 10th, 2014

What music are you hearing now and why? I want to find your music tastes and new music to listen :D

122
User Profile: kashu510
kashu510 May 4th, 2015

Right now I am listening to a medley of Indian music. Indian music makes me want to dance and enjoy the rest of my day.

User Profile: PreternaturalPrinxe
PreternaturalPrinxe May 22nd, 2015

Silly Girl by Descendents. (I'm on the punk station on spotify and it's so nostalgic tbh, gets me super pumped too)

User Profile: PetalsOnTheWind
PetalsOnTheWind May 30th, 2015

Nothing. Just the background of family guy on BBC 3.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 25th, 2015

Snap I've got the TV on aswell

User Profile: thehoodlum
thehoodlum July 3rd, 2015

Cry Out by ONE OK ROCK

July 3rd, 2015

Chim-Chim Che-ree, OST Mary Poppins

User Profile: Kalihunn
Kalihunn July 3rd, 2015

Under mountain under ground-the lighthouse and the whaler

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 3rd, 2015

Joni Michelle Big Yellow Taxi

User Profile: kindWheel7624
kindWheel7624 July 4th, 2015

lane boy - twenty one pilots

User Profile: turquoiseBalloon2584
turquoiseBalloon2584 July 4th, 2015

blue ocean floor- Justin Timberlake

1 reply
User Profile: uhdeluh
uhdeluh July 4th, 2015

im actually listening to this song right now, its one of my top 10 of all time(:

load more