Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

share how you feel or about your situation using a song lyric here!

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging July 13th, 2022

the title says it! sometimes it's hard for us to share how we are feeling and music does it for some of us, something we can simply relate and have a creative outlet to express. everyone can come and share to this thread as many times as needed!

_1657730913.IMG_00461.jpg

[no idea what is this picture in my gallery but so cool lol; image description: a close focus on guitar - person holding it, fingers over strings]

83
User Profile: honeybun1614
honeybun1614 July 15th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Easy they come, easy they go

I jump from the train, I ride off alone

I never grew up, it's getting so old

Help me hold onto you

I've been the archer

I've been the prey

Who could ever leave me, darling?

But who could stay?

User Profile: GoddessVenus
GoddessVenus July 16th, 2022

I wanna be adored

1 reply
User Profile: versatileLake2802
versatileLake2802 July 23rd, 2022

@GoddessVenus

You are not alone venus

load more
User Profile: sadProgrammer
sadProgrammer July 17th, 2022

" You even got me trippin', you got me lookin' in the mirror different



Thinkin' I'm flawed because you inconsistent



Between a rock and a hard place, the mud and the dirt..."


- Be Careful, Cardi B

User Profile: adventureawaits777
adventureawaits777 July 17th, 2022

@theriverissinging

"When we grew up, our shadows grew up too

But they're just some old ghosts
That we grew attached to
The tragic flaw is that they hide the truth

That you're enough, you're enough, you're enough
I promise you're enough"

-You are enough; by Sleeping at Last.



User Profile: FruityMonarch
FruityMonarch July 17th, 2022

“ You're not alone like you think you are/We all have scars, I know it's hard” from “Hope” by Arlo Parks

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2022

@FruityMonarch Just listened to this one, it's beautiful, thanks for sharing. ❤

load more
User Profile: silentlee
silentlee July 18th, 2022

Welcome to midnight

Screams when I open my eyes

Premeditated isolation and it still bites

(Night Knuckles by Cavetown)

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 July 20th, 2022

Trouble in mind, I'm blue
But I won't be blue always
Yes, the sun gonna shine...
In my backdoor, someday

- from Trouble In Mind Blues, by Lightnin' Hopkins & others

User Profile: MarleneA
MarleneA July 20th, 2022

"It’s alright to stop

There’s no need to run without even knowing the reason

It’s alright to not have a dream

If you have moments where you feel happiness for a while

It’s alright to stop"

---- Paradise, BTS

User Profile: ThatSassyDemigod
ThatSassyDemigod July 20th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Look into my eyes

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2022

@ThatSassyDemigod ❤❤❤

User Profile: Angelwolf8930
Angelwolf8930 February 11th, 2023

@ThatSassyDemigod

Love love love that song

load more
User Profile: RHassan
RHassan July 20th, 2022

@theriverissinging

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE

GIVE ME SOME RAIN

GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

I WANNA GROW UP ONCE AGAIN

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢