Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

share how you feel or about your situation using a song lyric here!

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging July 13th, 2022

the title says it! sometimes it's hard for us to share how we are feeling and music does it for some of us, something we can simply relate and have a creative outlet to express. everyone can come and share to this thread as many times as needed!

_1657730913.IMG_00461.jpg

[no idea what is this picture in my gallery but so cool lol; image description: a close focus on guitar - person holding it, fingers over strings]

83
User Profile: Desolatedatchildhood
Desolatedatchildhood November 6th, 2022
Through all those complex years
I thought I was alone
I didn't care to look around
And make this world my own
And when she died I should've cried
And spared myself some pain
You left me incomplete
All alone as the memories still remain
Cemetery Gates , Pantera
User Profile: butdoesanyonenotice
butdoesanyonenotice November 8th, 2022

@theriverissinging

"I wanna find somewhere I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong"

- Somewhere I Belong, Linkin Park

User Profile: ThadSterling
ThadSterling November 9th, 2022

“You used to laugh about/ everybody that was hangin out/ now you don’t talk so loud/ now you don’t seem so proud”


although luckily I’m not scrounging for my next meal anymore, lol. How does it feel to be a rolling stone who stops and gross his moss? Very good.

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons December 21st, 2022

It's honestly the whole song but the line that hits the hardest

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl, year after year

Pink Floyd - so you think you can tell

User Profile: seashell145
seashell145 December 21st, 2022

@theriverissinging

I Can’t Make You Love Me

Song by Bonnie Raitt

Lyrics

Turn down the lights

Turn down the bed

Turn down these voices inside my head

Lay down with me

Tell me no lies

Just hold me close, don't patronize

Don't patronize me

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't

You can't make your heart feel something it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours

I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power

But you won't, no you won't

'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't

I'll close my eyes, then I won't see

The love you don't feel when you're holding me

Morning will come and I'll do what's right

Just give me till then to give up this fight

And I will give up this fight

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't

You can't make your heart feel something it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours

I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power

But you won't, no you won't

'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't

User Profile: MunchieTaters
MunchieTaters February 14th, 2023

@theriverissinging

Ain't even scratched the surface
Thinking I deserve the dream but I don't deserve the hurting
I want the flame without the burning
But I can't find my purpose when I don't know what my worth is

(Deep Water - American Authors)



User Profile: annapaviacounselor
annapaviacounselor February 16th, 2023
You drink your coffee and I sip my tea
And we're sitting here
Playing so cool
Thinking what will be, will be
But it's getting kind of late now
I wonder if you'll stay now
Stay now, stay now, stay now
Or will you just politely say goodnight?
I move a little closer to you
Not knowing quite what to do
And I'm feeling all fingers and thumbs
Spill my tea, oh, silly me
But it's getting kind of late now
I wonder if you'll stay now
Stay now, stay now, stay now
Or will you just politely say goodnight?
And then we touch
Much too much
This moment has been
Waiting for a long, long time
Makes me shiver, makes me quiver
This moment I'm so unsure
This moment I've waited for
Is it something you've been waiting for
Waiting for too?
Take off your eyes, bare your soul
Gather me to you and make me whole
Tell me your secrets, sing me the song
Sing it to me in the silent tongue
But it's getting kind of late now
I wonder if you'll stay now
Stay now, stay now, stay now
Or will you just politely say goodnight?


Compositori: Hazel O Connor
Testo di Will You?
User Profile: jadestone127
jadestone127 February 24th, 2023

"Would anyone notice, if tonight I disappeared? Would anyone chase me, and say the words that I need to hear- that I'm no burden, not so worthless, but bent so much that I just might break"

-Would Anyone Care (Citizen Soldier)