songs that feel like hugs
I love music and more often than not it is one of my biggest source of comfort
and some songs are just like a much needed hug
some of my favourites in that category are
Struck by Lightning - Sara Kays ft. Cavetown
@zealousGrace5023 these are really nice songs! <3
a personal choice for me is cold night ~ you me at six. it's one of my favourite songs at the moment. reminds me of better times haha
@f1nd3rzk33p3rz great band great song !
@zealousGrace5023 yesss they're my favourite =0
A warm musical hug from a child prodigy?
"Miu Miu"
"Flowers" (traditional Chinese song)
(perhaps there is hope for humanity after all ☺️)
Oh... I do not know what happened.
The 2nd of those Youtube links ("I Wish You Love") is to an old (horror) movie. My apologies.
Should have been: "I Wish You Love"
never alone - lady antebellum (https://youtu.be/U4yRsT_fPic)
sleep on the floor - the lumineers (https://youtu.be/v4pi1LxuDHc)
dark warm - milky day (https://youtu.be/rLySkaklLKg)