Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Crazy story we were coming in last night maybe about 10:00 p.m.

And as I'm walking from the car to the door I see this bright light on the side walk. As I turn around I see this guy on a motorcycle on the sidewalk going super fast just about to pass me. No idea what he was up to. But, I could tell he was going to try something.

Thankfully, my husband was a few feet behind me so he saw the guy coming

One thing I appreciate about my husband is if he feels I'm in danger he'll put somebody down

So my husband starts walking faster & was like Yoooooooooooooooooo what are you doing?

The guy just takes off, gets off the sidewalk & speeds through the red light back on the street

I'm so glad he was there.

I've been in some bad situations 😔

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

I've always wanted an exotic pet but my wife on the other hand 😞
Kids had fish growing up, my youngest even had a couple of fighting angel fish.

This is Raj, he is my therapy cat 🤗 brings a smile to my face most times when I am feeling down
Follows me around like a lost puppy.

100-9242_1757080136.jpg

100-9243_1757080153.jpg

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Raj is a cutie ð¥°

Just wanna squeeze his cheeks

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Idk if you saw my above storytime at 10 p.m. yesterday lol. Ik sometimes the messages come out of order

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

Missed that one   LOL

Yes, good thing your husband was with you.
glad you're OK and nothing came of it.


So much craziness out there these days. (shakes head)

load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Yeah, be aware of your surroundings. Especially in the breakrooms 🤣

Sooooooo. I just got off the phone with the job. They took my offer & are willing to pay me what I asked for 😁

Working interview that I requested is set for this Tuesday.

Opportunity to grow & create my own department which I love & Make additional buckaroos

(Secretly, it's my specialty) 🤫

& I'm so pumped for it

☺️

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

I'm truly happy for you ☺️ congratulations 🎉

Make the most of it, show them what you're made of 💪

I have to remember to use the break room upstairs 😉

load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Thank you

I plan to make myself a nice drink tonight to celebrate

Kentucky Mule with a double shot of whiskey

🥃

Mmmm...

What's your favorite drink, if you drink? 🍻

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

Not much of a drinker anymore but loved B52's

I will have the occasional beer here and there

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Hmmmm...

Never heard of it 🤔

What's it made of?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

a layered shot composed of coffee liqueur (Kahlúa), Irish cream (Baileys Irish Cream), and Grand Marnier

download_1757095356.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 5th, 2025

Mmmm...

Looks delicious 😋

I think I might try this next time I go out to a speakeasy

Looks like a cozy drink

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 5th, 2025

finally making my Chili, it's the one thing I can put my hot peppers in and my wife will not touch.
chili-01_1757095417.jpg


chili-02_1757095427.jpg