Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

.....

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

I

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

Got

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

The

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

Position

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

😆😆😆😆😆😆

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

Super pumped. Met the rest of the my team today. Saw my new office.... Beautiful window view 😍 I'm so very thankful & grateful.

Best wishes on your 25 year anniversary dinner. Are you still feeling anxious about it?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 10th, 2025

Congratulations 🎉

I'm so happy for you 👏 that's great,

I am worse now than I was the last few days. My stomach is in knots, I'm nervous as fu(

I find out that my colleague has my service gift that I picked out. He will give it to my bossfor her to give it to me at lunch. Guess I need to act surprised 😁😆

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 10th, 2025

snoopy-yay.gif

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 10th, 2025

Thank you so much.

Oh boy, take a few deep breaths just to relax yourself a bit. Don't feel pressured to talk a lot especially if it's not in your nature. When in doubt just eat 😆 lol.

Can't talk with your mouth full right 🤷🏾‍♀️

I hope you enjoy today ☺️