Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 12th, 2025

🥺🥺🥺

I understand. You're heart/mind is still longing for that connection.

I remember the first time I decided to go no contact with 'M' I was up till like 3 a.m. couldn't sleep. Always crying 😢

I missed him sooooo much at that time. I was just going through a lot & was deciding not to lean on him. It pained me

Does magnesium help you sleep? Have you tried it?

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 12th, 2025

I'd cry when my husband was sleep. I was tired of crying in front of him. Felt like I was betraying him. He knew y I was crying. Don't think he knew what to do about it. But I get it. It was a weird place for him.

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 12th, 2025

Haven't tried magnesium, I'll look into it.

I did try melatonin but that did not work, even my doc said most likely will not help as I had no issues falling asleep. She told me to try taking it when I woke at odd hours, some times it works other times it did not. Some nights I'd take Z-Quil and hope it would carry me past that 4AM toss and turn.

Yea, I remember those days of laying there crying, dam my pillow would be soaked. I am glad those days have passed. just the odd morning when I know I'm going to be alone, those are the days I find hard.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 12th, 2025

ð¥ºð¥ºð¥º

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 12th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

I heart this even though I have no clue what emoji you used  LOL

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 13th, 2025

Hahaha, wait you can't see them lol 😆

I thought it was just me

On my PC the emojis come out but apparently not on my phone lol

load more
load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 12th, 2025

I'll try my best to keep you company on Cups

How does that sound ???

😁

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 12th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

Sounds just perfect and I will do my best to support you as well.  

cikmulan-rubydelima.gif

load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 13th, 2025

Mulan ????

Lol

One of my favorite Disney movie princesses (I guess even though technically she's not a princess)

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 13th, 2025

LMSAO

no clue who Mulann is🤪

it was the best one to show the I would als be there to support you as well 🤗☺️

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 13th, 2025

Hahaha

I get it

These GIF's are hot or miss sometimes

However, I do recommend it as a good movie to watch with your grandkids. Not sure of their ages but it's a cute movie.

Comedy I think they'll like it

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 15th, 2025

I will check my IOTV for the movie the next time the kids are over.

8, 6.5, 3.5 << their ages, they don’t like any kind of violence in movies.

hey, good luck on your first day, knock ‘em dead🤗☺️

show-em-what-youre-made-of-lofe.gif

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 15th, 2025

Mild cartoon violence, it is a war hero story. Maybe not for them then. It's rated PG. They're still fairly young.

Thanks. I can't lie I'm a bit nervous. Trying to muster up some courage & push my anxiety aside. 😬