For two broken hearts to try and mend
@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3
If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️
Thank you
You’ve got this, anxiety or not. Once you walk in the door and sit behind your desk you’ll be fine.
ill be relight beside you to make sure everything is all right 🤗😊
They love Paw Patrol Cartoons but when it came to the movie, they got all upset because one of the dogs got lost in the big city. 😃
Aww paw patrol 🐾🥹
That's so sweet & innocent
Please keep them that way 🙏🏾
Good morning,
I thought maybe your new job swallowed you up 😁
At the risk of sounding like a little school girl 🤣
So, how’s is it? I know it has only been a couple of days but is it what you expected?
I'm kinda excited to go to work today, my only other friend will be in today. I haven’t seen her in weeks. She’s not a confidant but she has been there since the beginning.
Hey hey, no I'm still alive lol.
Still got first week jitters. 😬
But, otherwise ok. I've gone through a million trainings so far. Still in that mode before I start work work lol
So far everyone seems friendly & respectful. I like that ☺️
Yayyyy work friend. Hope you have a great day at work today 😁
Ooo did you see my new Pfp. I finally got one & I even have a bio quote now...
Whoa now I feel 7 cups official lol 🤣
Sounds like you’re fitting in nicely at your job. 👍
First thing I noticed was your PFP 😊 in the food thread , I like it.
i still haven’t found one I like for mine, I’ve gone through at least 5 or 6 so far
You'll soon find your for lil
Anywho, off to start the day. I'll maybe jump on later again today
Have a good day
Glad you have a friend at work today to talk with ☺️
Thanks, Hope your day goes well, also.
"S" definitely made my day.
Sat at her desk and talked for a good hour. then for lunch, instead of me going for my lonely walk, I decided to hang with her. she likes to walk the local mall and go into a few stores and shop. Sure has made the morning fly by.
While strolling around the mall, sure enough don't we pass by "C", just did the polite thing and wave hello and smile, she returned the gesture. The one place I did not expect to see her.
Had my department meeting this morning and when done, the next group who had the room booked started walking in as my meeting was done. "T" comes strolling in, and right away she had to ask me what herbal tea I had in my mug.
Is there a way to demagnetize a magnet? LOL 😜 Seriously 😁
I was goon say "You did add a Bio?" LOL

Then I highlighted the area, You are being tricky by using a font that we can not see. LOL

It's that darn copy and paste font lol 😆
OMG "C", "T", "S"
You've got the whole alphabet lol
U changed your pfp too
Trendy lol
And that's a good question I have no idea how to demagnetize a magnet 🧲 but I'm sure Google does 🤣