Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

Good morning,

it’s Friday, have a great day at work. I work from home today and finish at midday 😁

I finally had a decent sleep almost 7 in a half hours, even though I toss and turned just after 5 I was determined to stay in bed 😊 fell back and did not get up until almost 6:30 that is rare but I’ll take it.

“S” is all I’ve got left and she is rarely in the office so I take advantage yapping with her when I can. Strange though, I’ve never opened up with her as I did with “C”. But still thankful that she is there some of the time.

Nicely groomed beard?? Ha, I tried once , years ago but after a couple of weeks my wife wanted no part of it. Now I can’t even go 3 days without shaving 😂😊

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

Grandkids will be here shortly YEAH. Kids will be here till Sunday sometime. 
The little critters keep my mind occupied.

I love working at home but there are times that maybe because I'm isolated down in the basement. I just can't get "C" out of my head. after today, 66 more working days 😁 and just 4 more until I hand in my notice to our benefits department. I just hope I survive the complete loneliness when I retire.

I am looking forward to Oct. 2nd (I'll be sick that day, cough cough), My wife and I have a lunch date to meet up with my old boss who retired last year.  It's a 2 hr drive to her place but very nice area, what we call Niagara on the Lake, nice country side not too far from the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.



User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

Umm, 😳 I'm torn rn

So I just got an email from a company I called earlier from my cell phone for my new job. However, I've worked with this company before under my old job with "M" they still have my # linked to that job so now an email also went to "M" because he's the manager over the. I need him to send me the info for my new place. Haven't talked to him in months. I'm struggling

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

I just messaged him her, I didn't want it to be long & drawn out. It's literally just business. I just want to have a quick answer & be done. I don't wantb him to drag me into anything emotionally

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

*hey

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

Oh man, that's troublesome. I'd be crawling in my skin trying to find a work around.

Is there not someone else you can deal with?

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

He didn't reply. I honestly don't even know if he saw the message yet. I may just delete it. I already called the company to rectify the matter

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

I deleted the messages. Hopefully, he doesn't get a notification & he was too busy to see that I even reached out 😬

I'm not trying to back down that rabbit hole again

Whenever he sucks me in it takes me a long time to crawl back out

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

What a coincidence though.

Did you know that this job would be interacting with your old company?

2 replies
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

I with in a very niche industry, so once you make connections you're kinda just in the network. I was the main contact at my old facility so they have my number stored with them. So I just updated it letting them know I'm still in the industry just not with that company anymore. But they had sent an email to all of the main contacts there including him 😳

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

*work

Sorry I just calmed down enough to actually be able to sit down & read these messages

load more
load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

My cell # was linked to that facility. So I guess whenever I call from it they still think I'm there. & I'm like no I'm elsewhere now but the # belongs to me