Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

Hate to say this but, I know in my company if we delete or recall a sent email that option does sweet F(K all.

I hope yours works and deletes it. 

You've worked so hard to put "M" to the side.

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

I really have. I just messaged another one of my old managers to let him know & basically to disregard the email. He told me he'd message me if the company calls him. I'll try to go through him instead. Hopefully, crisis averted

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

Oh gosh apparently he still got the notification

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

First thing he said was finally you unblocked me. I missed you

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

I feel myself getting sucked in. Now we're just casually talking about how the summer was XYZ. He sent me a song to listen to basically saying tell me you didn't forget about me & I'm like no I didn't forget....

Ahhh I'm feeling a little tormented. I'm trying to back out of the conversation slowly. I already know just this little bit is going to leave some lingering thoughts for awhile

1 reply
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

Resist the urge lol

Start turning your wedding band and think of your hubby.

I know it's hard it is to push the feelings aside (as I get emotional) knowing how hard it can be. 

You've got this, just remember the work you put in to get this far. If he continues to reach out just kindly let him know you will block again.


load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

He just went through this whole reason as to why I shouldn't block him. Saying he'll respect my wishes & not reach out of i don't want him to. & Then he says but if u need to reach out to me then reach out. I ended the convo as I was driving home & kept it short & sweet. He asked if I missed him. I couldn't lie. I said that I did a little. He asked what I was doing tonight & wanted to see me & wanted to know if I wanted to see him. I told him no, I have plans tonight.

I wish I never got that darn email today & that I messaged my other manager first. Subconsciously "M" is always the one I'm thinking to reach out to first so I did.

Urghhhhhhhh, it's like I can't ever really shake him

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

I’m proud of you, you stood your ground and stayed strong. 💪 

I know how you feel when you say he is still on your mind. I dread days that I see “C” in the office and really can’t wait to get out of dodge. Then the only hurt will be trying to get her out of my head without the worry of seeing her around. 

It’s too bad that your new job brought him back in your life, just when you were starting to be in a good place. 

I’ll sit here with my arm around you, to tell you, you will get through this. 

Maybe cuddle up on the couch with your husband and try to enjoy the evening with him 🥰❤️‍🩹

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

Yeah, I'm with hubby rn. We're actually going salsa dancing tonight with my bro & his wife so I'm excited. Much needed chill night together.

When "M" asked what I was busy doing tonight I told him I'm going dancing, & he got jealous. He's like with who? So I said with ppl ð¤£

I'm not his girl although he acts like I am. Then he asks where I'm going so he can show up. And I'm like I'm not telling you. Because ik he probably would.

I would dread the day that I bumped into while I'm out. He's VERY BOLD !!!

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 19th, 2025

He's the type to try to steal me away off the dance floor while no one's looking

Plus I don't trust myself around him

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 19th, 2025

Good that you know not to tell him where you will be. Knowing that he just might show up.

I don't know but if I were in your shoes, I would block him just to send a message.

Enjoy your evening out.

I am currently out with the kids at the park, they definitely help ease my mind with there antics