Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

It's going on over 2 years that we haven't worked together, so we don't see each other everyday & he's just as consistent if not more ð¥º

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

I understand the position you are in. It is tough to fight off your feelings.
He is definitely a different bread than I.
Even though I still have a place for "C" in my heart, I would not chase her down to be with her. 

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

It's going on over 2 years that we haven't worked together, so we don't see each other everyday & he's just as consistent if not more ð¥º


This I was not aware, that is quite a bit of time to be away and for him to continue to court you. 

So you telling me that even 2 years from now, I will still have heart ache for "C"? 😳 🤪

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Sadly you might. 😳 He definitely still does. We also worked in very close proximity before. So we spent A LOT of time together. Had a lot of downtime so a lot of it was just spent getting to know one another, cracking jokes, playing pranks. Yeah we're big kids lol 🤣

And through that whole time he never confessed. It was only after I left that he did. & he told how hard it was not seeing me everyday like before 🥺

Honestly, broke my heart when he said that

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Btw, someone here on Cups has a crush on me 😳

I told u I'm a magnet not intentionally it just happens. U already know my situation. Tryna navigate that now too

I don't need anymore. It's hard enough with "M"

Syd help me!!!!

Lock me up somewhere & throw away the key

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

Kinda sounds like me.

"C" was shipped to another building during renovations and I broke. That's when I told her I had feelings for her but I feel she did not want to express the same back, or did not know how?? 

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Ahhhh ur one in the same it seems

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

But I knew when to step back and walk away when I saw that she did not want me near her, that alone crushed me. And why I need to get away from work so I don't have to see her in the distance and hope I can heal more than I have.

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Yeah, that's the difference there was no confirmation.

With "M" & I there's confirmation 😆

It's just nothing can be done with the confirmation of mutual feelings

So we're both frustrated. I actively pulled away trying to "forget/get over him"

But there's no forgetting him 🥺

We never even kissed 😳

load more
load more
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Maybe she didn't know what to say. She knew how she felt but admitting to the feelings would either feel like a betrayal to her mate or even worst an admission that she actually has feelings

It's a lose lose ð¥º

Ik all too well. If she did admit to feelings you'd be in the same situation as I my friend & trust me it's no fun ð¥º

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 22nd, 2025

Wish this was in the form of a text as opposed to a forum I feel like the replies aren't lining up properly 😕

---- Ahhhhh now comes the catch. He asked if I wanted to come see him today. I said of course i always WANT to see him but I won't.

Then says but your gift is coming the of the week so u have to see me

😩

Why is this my life?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP September 22nd, 2025

If she expressed her feelings, I still would not want anything romantic or physical with her, I would have loved for our friendship for continue the way it was but unfortunately I Fu(Ed that up and have to live with the heart ache.

Heck we never even has coffee together