Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 6th, 2025

1000025935_1759740983.jpg

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 6th, 2025

Good Morning Syd,

Thank you my dear friend 😊

I hope you have a good day too.

Cheers to us surviving the weekend & hopefully the work week.

Enjoy

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Well yesterday was a day full of nerves 😕 leading up to today's meeting with my boss.

I only hope she takes the news well.

1000025968_1759832102.jpg

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Had my talk with the boss and she took it quite well. I sure did beat myself up over nothing. 😳

I am officially retiring Jan. 2nd.
I feel great, now that it's all out there. HR is now aware as well.
Now to tough it out till then.

christian-gravias-cg.gif

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 7th, 2025

Woo hoo!!!!

You're on the road to bigger pastures now & finally free ⛓️‍💥

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Thanks
I will be free once I walk out that door for the last time and no longer having to see C in the distance pulling at my heart strings. 

It will be tough at first but I know it will be for the best and I can then start to heal, I hope!!

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 7th, 2025

I truly hope that out of sight our if mind will help ease your pain a lil

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Amen to that.

But as you know, it's not always the case. One can hope 😊

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 7th, 2025

Very true, in my case not seeing "M" only intensified the feeling. But, I think I've moved on 🤷🏾‍♀️

Haven't spoken to him in a while. Last convo I basically said nothing's changing. Not meeting up with him. But, also someone else has been reaching out to me too. So idk.

There's many distractions. I'm trying not to get distracted. It's hard for me to focus to be quite honest. I don't think ppl speak about this enough openly. But, it's a real struggle of mine

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 7th, 2025

Very true, in my case not seeing "M" only intensified the feeling. But, I think I've moved on 🤷🏾‍♀️  << Good to hear, happy for you. 😊 🤗

Nooooo, not what I what to hear 🙁

Haven't spoken to him in a while. Last convo I basically said nothing's changing. Not meeting up with him. But, also someone else has been reaching out to me too. So idk.  << Get out that fighting stick to beat him off LOL


There's many distractions. I'm trying not to get distracted. It's hard for me to focus to be quite honest. I don't think ppl speak about this enough openly. But, it's a real struggle of mine

That's for sure. I did open up and speak to S about my issue and hope that she does not gossip. It was a big relief to have someone to talk to.
My only thing is, I would hope she does not gossip and the fact she is the only one who has met my wife and the last thing I want is for her to slip up around my wife.