Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For two broken hearts to try and mend

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 24th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138. @braindamag3

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read/post/Subscribe/❤️

Thank you

431
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 13th, 2025

Hey Syd GM 😁,

We just got back in last night. Camping was great. Good chance to reconnect with friends. We went hiking. Got a chance to see some gorgeous waterfalls, had some great food.

These are some photos I took:

https://imgur.com/a/f55ByJ4

We survived a Noreaster and our tent held up pretty well in all the rain and wind hahaha 😂

Overall great trip. How was your weekend?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 13th, 2025

Nice photos 👍

spent all of Saturday at my daughters house with the grandkids and my sisters.

we had turkey / ham for dinner, all in all I had good time.

today we are having my wife’s friends over for turkey dinner, so I’ll be stuck in a house full or old ladies LOL 😆 

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 October 13th, 2025

Old ladies are the best hahaha

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP October 14th, 2025

Good morning,

I barely survived my social anxiety, after 7 hours my wife had to finally ask them to leave, what a relief that was.

1000026188_1760441094.jpg

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 November 8th, 2025

Hey Sydddddddd, 

Long time no see my friend. Just checking in on you. I hope you're well ☺️. I haven't been on much. I'm slowly diminishing my use of Cups. While it's proved to be an amazing platform for me I can't lie on the Forums side I don't really like the idea that just any and everyone can read our pen pal chat. There's so much I'd love to update you on but I'm not a fan of lurkers. This is the main reason I really stopped posting here. But, I do miss our chats and just wanted to check in on you my friend. How are you dealing with the upcoming changes of retirement life? Has it set in yet?

2 replies
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP November 8th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

Hey Avocado,

Missed ya but I do understand about openly posting.

I have been somewhat OK. Check-out what I have been up to at least this weekend..

 https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/how-is-your-day-today-chat-about-your-plans-and-achievements-2025.95463/post-3587690


I am spending more time over on the seniorforums .com very little here myself. 😉. Reach out over there if you want to continue to chat



1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 November 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Whoaaaaaa look at u go Syd. I'm so happy you're finding your people. I think we've both grown sooooo much being here. I truly am happy to see u thriving 😎

load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 OP December 26th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

Goodbye Stranger  

Hey stranger,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

If you ever wander back here and find this, consider it my digital wave goodbye, before I disappear into the internet sunset. I’m heading off the site, but I didn’t want to leave you without at least one dramatic farewell.

I really enjoyed our chats—they were a highlight, even if you’ve been off adventuring elsewhere.

Take care, stay awesome, and if future‑you reads this… pretend I left with a cool superhero cape fluttering behind me. 😊

 

 

Syd signing off

2 replies
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 December 26th, 2025

@braindamag3

Ahhhhh Syd it's been a pleasure getting to know u my friend 💗 ☺️ 

I hope u walk into retirement gracefully and truly enjoy every moment of it. You've been a large part of helping me see things clearly and i truly appreciate you for that. 

Wishing u all the best in all ur future endeavors

love-is-the-answer-to-everything-hug.gif

1 reply
User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 December 26th, 2025

@convivialAvocado1138

R u planning to delete ur account/this thread?

load more
load more