Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! This thread is for Marita7391!

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 September 8th, 2024

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you????

20
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th, 2024

@Starling120

Tagging them for you so they recieve your message! 

@Marita7391

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 11th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks so much in case you cant tell im sorta new here🙃

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 11th, 2024

@Starling120

Hi @Marita7391!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's up????

how are you???

User Profile: Marita7391
Marita7391 September 19th, 2024

OMG HAIIIIIIII I'M SURVIVING ATM THX FOR ASKING YOUR SO KIND!!!


I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY 😭 I'M NOT ALLOWED ON MY PHONE SO I REPLY LATE SOMETIMES YOUR VERY SWEET BTW @Starling120!!!


I hope your safe and doing well friend ily <333

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND/OR NIGHT!!!!

You've made me very happy :3

Thx sm for that @Starling120


Your the Best!!

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 19th, 2024

@Marita7391

No pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also im not allowed on my phone sometimes so if I don't reply for a while that's why 🙃

Awwww. By saying that I made you happy it made me happy😊

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 19th, 2024

@Starling120

Have an amazing day/night too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Profile: Marita7391
Marita7391 September 22nd, 2024

AWWWWW @Starling120

UR SO SWEET ILYSM AWWWWWW OFC I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT I MADE YOU HAPPY!!!!! STAY SAFE 💕

Hope we can chat soon @Starling120!!

Baiiiiiiiiiiii <333

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 24th, 2024

@Marita7391

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you???????????? 

load more
load more
User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 19th, 2024

@Marita7391

what are your fav hobbies??????

User Profile: Marita7391
Marita7391 September 22nd, 2024

I love drawing!!

Creating stories and reading some good books!!

Thank you so much for asking!!

What about you @Starling120?

What are yours?

I'd be very interested and happy to hear what hobbies you may have!!! 😁

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 24th, 2024

@Marita7391

I love singing, totally sound like a dying cat tho

I also love reading, writing stories, dancing, listening to music and taking walks

User Profile: Marita7391
Marita7391 September 24th, 2024

Awesome!!

Your amazing @Starling120!!

Kewl!!

SAME HOBBIES >:D


User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 25th, 2024

@Marita7391

do you have any favourite artists?

load more
load more
User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 24th, 2024

@Marita7391

what are some of your favourite books??????

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 24th, 2024

@Marita7391

have you created any stories recently?????????

I'm always looking for inspo😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 11th, 2024

@Starling120

Hehe that's something even people not so new here can miss at times. So no worries. Welcome to the community. I hope you find the support you seek here.💕

load more
load more
User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP September 25th, 2024

How you doing???? 

User Profile: Marita7391
Marita7391 September 25th, 2024

Hey @Starling120,

Alright ***..

Not really if I'm being completely honest..


Talking and hearing from you always makes me feel better though!

Thanks a million for that <33

Your really really awesome!

I'm so lucky and glad to have you as a friend :D


What about you?

Are you well?

Hopefully your safe and doing well bestie.

Love you <33333


Talk to you later hopefully!

Stay safe <33


Marita

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP October 10th, 2024

@Marita7391

Im so sorry i havent been on in a while. my brother is home and he keeps hogging the computer. Im also really lucky to have you as a friend. Youre amazing and smart and funny and beautiful and you can do it, even if it might seem hard sometimes I have full faith in you. Im doing ok! During the day I'm always happy and stuff but when it gets dark... 

But reading your messages makes me really happy :)

Anything interesting or exciting happen recently????/

User Profile: Starling120
Starling120 OP October 10th, 2024

@Starling120

and ill try as hard as I can to come on every day!

Love you 💗

load more
load more
load more