Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hiii pls dont lurk only the bestest of besties

User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana March 11th, 2025

@maxisthebest hiiii

11
User Profile: maxisthebest
maxisthebest March 11th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana

ayayayaayaayay

I need to find someone who has a yart smh I'm gonna ft my friend seraphina (I call her phinnie pronounced feinnie LMAOAOAOOA) and see if she has a yart and if she doesn't I'll ask my bsf shy

yayayayayaya

10 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 11th, 2025

@maxisthebest I have one😛

9 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 11th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana sends across all the deep valleys of Cups to you

8 replies
User Profile: maxisthebest
maxisthebest March 11th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana

shhhh lucky bruhhh


https://postimg.cc/gallery/1stSFT6

7 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 11th, 2025

@maxisthebest I'm backkk

User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 11th, 2025

@maxisthebest take care and goodnight your added to thy bio :)

5 replies
User Profile: maxisthebest
maxisthebest March 18th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana

oh my goodness I'm so sorry I took a mini break from cups, I wasn't expecting it and I'm gonna take one next week. im so sorry I haven't been on!!

4 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 18th, 2025

@maxisthebest it's no problem girlie just have fun 

3 replies
User Profile: maxisthebest
maxisthebest March 19th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana

I hope I will next week! im travelling from Arkansas to Iowa, its gonna be a 10 hour drive with just me my dad and my stepmom, but I get to see my little sister that I've never met before! shes 5 and nonverbal (on the autism spectrum) but whenever I would call her, the first thing she would say is "Laila!!" and wouldn't even talk to my dad lmao. I love her so much and I'm so happy I get to see her!

are you doing anything fun for spring break?

2 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana OP March 19th, 2025

@maxisthebest oh I will still be in the hospital it's a long story...

1 reply
User Profile: maxisthebest
maxisthebest March 30th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana

I got back last night

I hope you're okay!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more