Lola and karate kids hangout
This space is reserved for @AndrewJohn1504 and @tinywhisper11 ❤❤
I just came back from rhe beach and Im laying in the bath it was so exhausting. Water in black sea is warm which is weird for me because in our sea water is always cold and dirty (baltic sea 😍😍😍).
@AndrewJohn1504 awww yay! You went swimming ❤ warm water in the ocean must feel nice, I think our seas reach up to 18 degrees at the very most. And it depends on which part of the UK as to wether the water is dirty or clear. A bath sounds nice ❤ I've never had a bath before, I mean I have washed, i'm not stinky,😂😂 I just have showers😁
the injection went well, very painful, very anxious all day. Which turned into a bit of depression. But now I'm back in my manual wheelchair, yaaaaay! And feel alot better😁
enjoy your day ❤❤
Yeah water in here is like 30 degrees and in Polish sea its similar to the ones in UK, I think its north sea in UK (Im sorry im saying „polish sea” but thats part of our polish pride 😂😂😂 we just have the longest shore from baltic countries like germany latvia estonia lithuania denmark sweden and finland so we as poles just think that its ours 😅😅). You know its nothing to be ashamed of to not wash, dirt is coming out of the body on its own after 3 weeks.
Im glad that you re feeing better after injection. Its great that you got thru it
We had that one guy named Aleksander Doba and he sailed through the ocean in the kayak. So he didnt washed during the journey. And I watched interview with him and there he said that dirt is coming out on its own. Thats how I acquired this great piece of information
@AndrewJohn1504 yeah! I'm not going to go without a shower for 3 weeks to find out😂😂 I'll just take your word on that😂😂😂 polish sea sounds good to me, no harm in country pride ❤❤ wow that is warmmmm sea😮 I hope your enjoying yourself ❤ I'm still kinda exhausted from yesterday, so I'm in bed relaxing right now😁 I have a special uppy downy bed it's so cool. Press the button, bed goes up. Press the other button bed goes down.. Keep playing with it bed gets jammed, and I have to call for help😂😂😂 that's only happened a few times😁
what are you doing right now??
Now Im doing literally nothing. I think Im gonna read something in very close future but Im not feeling like reading right now. So im cruising thru *** and youtube.
I just had conversations with my cousin about great events in our schools in the past like kicking doors in the bathroom which we called „vaperoom” or that one time when someone set a smoke flare in my school.
@AndrewJohn1504 a smoke flare😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow! I bet he got kicked out of school😂😂😂😂😂 the funny things you kids do 😂😂😂😂😂😂 how old are you?? I'm 23, I'm guessing your a bit younger than me.
Im 20 now 21 in january. I never was the one setting flares on fire 😂😂 Im glad that im in college now, when I was in preschool and highschool those thing were funny for me but now I see how problematic those things were. It’s pretty common in here to be like that in schools cause we hate them in our country its a big problem. But college is something different.
The worst thing that I did as kid in school was probably talking back to bad teachers and maybe I happened to kick some doors once or twice 😅😅
@AndrewJohn1504 your a naughty boy😂😂😂😂 I think school is hated worldwide😂😂 but still I would of likes to have gone ❤ what are you studying in college???
I never told you? Im in film academy studying movie editing and color grading some vfx aleo
Its not exactly college Its hard to describe but college is the closest thing I can compare it to.
@AndrewJohn1504 yes you did tell me ❤ sorry I forget🙁 yes it's sounds really fun and exciting, do you start back in a couple of weeks??
Im a big movie nerd so this time had to come when I ask you about movies.
Are you watching any movies or have you watched any in the past and if yes do you have a favourite one? Maybe a series you like or tv show?
@AndrewJohn1504 well I never knew tv's and the internet exsisted till a few years ago, and then when I tried to watch things, for some reason it would trigger flashbacks and panic attacks. My psychiatrist said it was probably the movement mixed with sound confusing my brain. So I've never actually watched anything🙁 yep! I'm boring. But this year my carers have been showing me funny clips of animals, and clips from films and shows. I'm slowly getting better at it most of the time. So hopefully soon, I'll be able to watch movies😁
I think I would like to watch comedys first. What's your favourite film? What's your favourite cartoon? And Xmas movie?
Its good to start from animated movies like pixar or disney movies. They are easy to watch always funny and they can teach a lesson. I would recommend you wall e, monster inc, up and shrek those were the movies I was growing up with. You can watch those movies as a kid and as an adult and have different experiences from it
Its impossible to tell what my favourite movie is. Just because it depends on my mood adn if im feeling nostalgic. Sometimes its star wars prequels trilogy or lord of the ring maybe tarantino movie like django or inglorious ***, there are days when my favourite movie is something depressing like „stay”, demolishion or nightcrawler. Sometimes its just war movie or historical drama like hacksaw ridge, troy or band of brothers. I have watched so many of them that its hard to tell
My favourite xmas movie is home alone 2 Its tradition in Poland to watch it on christmas just like its tradition to watch die hard on christmas in USA
inglorious bas❤️ards
@AndrewJohn1504 yes Disney would be a great place to start thankyou ❤ wow so the movies I've heard of our of that list are deep action movies, with good story lines ❤
Who was your first celebrity crush?? Who's your celebrity crush now??
I like brad Pitt and Johnny depp 😍
My first celebrity crush was Natalie Portman and my current celebrity crush is Natalie Portman😂😂😂 Im just loyal for last 15 years. But I also like Ana de Armas since War dogs came out.
Good writing is the most important thing in movies in my opinion. You can have budget of 100 dollars and 2 beers for editor but if writing is good the movie will be good too
@Tinywhisper11 so your a film nerd 🤓 who loves mortal combat😎 a bit of a bad boy sometimes. What else should I know about you????
Im addicted to chess😂 Im playing chess since I was 7 Im also beer enjoyer but Its because its in my blood as a Pole.
Im also an editor but that you know. Im editing videos for almost 9 years and Im interested in geography, history and mythologies (mostly nordic and greek, Im always wearing arm ring which is traditional nordic jewellery)
What else should I know about you??
@AndrewJohn1504 well beer is good ❤chess!?!🤓😂😂😂😂 eveverything else sounds fun ❤
ok so I only have 2 fingers and my thumbs left on each hand. A few years ago I couldn't hold a pencil properly, but I worked really really hard now I can do all sorts of art and crafts 😁 I'm very proud of myself ❤ I looooveee icecream😋 my favourite colour is blue, blue like the sky, and the ocean and smurfs😁 I have no legs, they were amputated not long after I was rescued. I like to have a laugh, and make jokes😁 and I've already bought myself a present ready for xmas😁
@Tinywhisper11 here's some of my drawings and art stuff ❤



It looks great!!! Is it Edward scissorhand and the guy from bettlejuice?
What was the inspiration for the wild west drawing?
@AndrewJohn1504 😁 yep Edward scissorhands, beetlejuice, sweeny Todd and the skeleton from the nightmare before Christmas. I actually made that for my carers daughters birthday, she's a huge tim Burton fan. Their characters from his movies 😁
And cowboys because I loooove cowboys😍😍 especially their fashion, the whole freedom, riding horses, sleeping under the stars. Just something quite fascinating about cowboys😁
@Tinywhisper11
Yeah cowboy live is great except for diseases that they had in those times. I love games and movies about cowboys. Im a huge clint eastwood fan
Yeah nerd over here 👉🤓👈 I just like siting in front of a chess board and count different lines for hours.
Whats you christmas present? Do you celebrate thanksgiving? I dont think we have it in europe but I heard that it’s important holiday in USA.
What art art do you like the most? I was drawing a lot when i was a teenager mostly portraits of people
@AndrewJohn1504 oh cool, if love to see your drawings one day ❤ sorry after my last message last night I fell asleep. I'm half asleep right now to be honest. It's hard to keep focus
@Tinywhisper11 I don't really stick to any style I just make, paint ,draw do whatever I think up. I've done Woodbury art and glass painting, and drew birds cut them out with a scroll saw and stuck all the layers together they were pretty cool ❤
I bought myself a little realistic baby grinch doll😁 it's creepily cute😂😂
I thought America was the only ones to celebrate thanksgiving. But because I come from America, my chefs always cook us a special thanksgiving roast now😁 for all the residents here, and we give thanks to God. So yeah we do thanksgiving but our own special way. Otherwise the UK doesn't celebrate it.
Hey Im so sorry I ll respond to you tomorrow in the evening i just was driving for 12 hours and I dont have strength today to do anything except sleeping. Tomorrow we re gonna drive for another 8 hours 😩😩. Take care and hold tight Im sorry again, love ya ❤️
OMG I just came back home that drive was exhausting 20 hours in 2 days!!
I ll try to send you photos of my old drawings but I dont know why I cant send anything I tried to send you photos of my hotel but it didnt worked. I ll find a way for sure but now I need to go to the store and I need to go for my package. I bought new frangrances Im obsesed with smelling good.
So another holidays will be the christmas holiday so 24 december but before that we re gonna have one of our national holidays its called holidays of 11 november. Thats the date when Poland got its independence. We were in ocuppation before (Russia, Germany and Austria took our independece from us in 1795 and we got it back in 1918). Im a big patriote so national holidays are the most important for me. We also have 2 other national holidays.
Im an atheist but I always liked religions they are very interesting to me, Are you religious after what you came thru?
Hey! How are you feeling today?
Idk whats happening but Im feeling horrible for past 3 days
@AndrewJohn1504 hii ❤ sorry for the late reply, I haven't been very well. That was a really long drive, you must've been exhausted, I hope you've caught up on some sleep now ❤
Oooo! What fragrances? You know I don't have any perfumes or anything, I suppose I don't need any cause I don't go out. And my carers give me a shower everyday, I got nice smelling shower gel though. Lavender and chamomile at the moment, I do like nice smelling shower gels😁
oh I'm not sure what your phone camera is like. I don't have a phone, I use a computer tablet thingy, photos just go to Amazon storage and they just upload easily.
Feeling bad in what way?
@Tinywhisper11
I have a collection of 5 or 6 different fragrances and the one I just bought is called Mont Blanc Individual its tree like smell with some fruits and rose sense.
I ll try to upload those photo on my computer and send them from it maybe it will work I have to send you photos of beaches in Bulgaria and hotel in Romania.
I just can't do anything for past days I feel empty and drained. I had a panic attack two days ago and I dont know why, it didnt happend for a long time I thought I was over it. I brought myself to take a walk yesterday and do workout with dumbells so maybe its not that bad but idk, its tough
@Tinywhisper11
Yeah I just found out that you cant uploud photos from a phone
Here are some rather bad scatches I did them when I was bored long time ago. I dont have portraits with me, the re in my hometown somewhere. I ll be there in few days I ll look for them



@AndrewJohn1504
sketches*
Here you have photos from my trip. Castles, sea and romanian hotel

















@AndrewJohn1504 wow! Those are soooo pretty😍😍 is the last one the view from a top of a castle?? I don't think that place would be very wheelchair friendly though😂😂 you'd have to carry me around😁
@Tinywhisper11
Yeah its top of a castle with a view of entire town. Its not wcheelchair friendly for sure there are a lot of narrow staircases but its also not friendly for tall people and Im 190cm (it's around 6,3 feet i think). I could carry you around but its Romania so I would be scared to leave wcheelchair somewhere unguard.
@AndrewJohn1504 we don't need the wheelchair you can carry me every where😁😁😁
@Tinywhisper11
Not a problem but remember to take an electric wcheelchair it would be better to lose this one than manual
@AndrewJohn1504 ok ❤😂😂😂 I can dangle some chocolate in front of your face, while you carry me along😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11
Theres only one think that comes to my mind right now as a person who grown up on star wars

@AndrewJohn1504 😂😂😂😂 it's ok I'm only smurf size. I don't weigh much, I weigh around 60 pound ❤
@Tinywhisper11
I'm not that big and strong as chewbacca but I can handle 60 pounds its below 30 kilos. Dont you use stones in UK?
@AndrewJohn1504
I mean to measure weight in UK they use stones from what I ve heard, which doesnt make any sence because pounds and kilos are always the same weight and stones are different one can weight a tone and other can weight few grams
@Tinywhisper11 ohh! That's not good *pulls worried face* panic attacks are very scary🙁 are you ok? Do you think maybe your feeling down cause your back to the normal life now, I mean not in holiday. Or maybe exhaustion?
@Tinywhisper11
I dont know if its because of it. Im relieved that I dont have to deal with my cousin and aunt anymore 😆 Its normal for me that Im feeling constantly bad and sometimes extremely bad. Its mostly because lack of people around me.
@AndrewJohn1504 aww yeah feeling lonely is not nice bless you 🙁 well I'm here you can talk to me ❤
@Tinywhisper11
I have no idea how to describe what I feel sometimes its manageable but most of the time I feel broken and I cant do any activities even cooking which I love. I think I can control it when I need to for example when I need to go to school or work I can hold it inside for a few hours so its good but its also hurtful
@AndrewJohn1504 maybe we should try another approach. I realise you have places and situations where you have to mask theese bad thoughts and feelings. But maybe when your at home we should talk about them, talking can really help get things into perspective ❤
@Tinywhisper11
I can tell you my story why I have so much traumas and why everything is happening but lets do it in the evening I ll have less things on my head then
@AndrewJohn1504 ok sweetie ❤ whenever your ready to share anything I'll be here for you ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ I'm gonna have to go lie down for a bit I feel sick ❤ I'll check in as soon as I can ❤
@Tinywhisper11
Ok. Im ready it might take a lot of time to tell you about it im not gonna go for all the details but its very long story. So you will see very long post on this thread in like 30 minutes 😂