Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lola and karate kids hangout

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2024

This space is reserved for @AndrewJohn1504 and @tinywhisper11 ❤❤

262
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 September 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Hey I just wanted to check on you. How are you?

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 24th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 hi I'm in a lot of pain and on 2 different drips🙁 I had spinal surgery yesterday morning 🙁 I'm ok, just hate hospitals, I'm sooooo boreedddd here🙁

how's everything going with you?

1 reply
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 September 26th, 2024

Hey

Im pretty miserable still but getting thru it


Is your condition getting any better?

load more
load more
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 4th, 2024

Hey Im sorry I needed a break from 7cups Im afraid of getting attached to something and sometimes Im going for a break.

How are you?

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 I'm recovering slowly 🙂❤ 

It's ok to take breaks, but you don't have to fear attachment not in a place like this ❤ here at cups you are safe to be you, the real you without the need to be afraid ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ how do you feel after taking a break?

10 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

It wasnt so bad for the past days. I just have not much to do and Im bored which never helps but Im coming back to college in few days

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 let's hope you make some cool friends at college, some real, faithful friends ❤❤ if your bored maybe we need to find you another hobby🙂 do you still drive around at night lately??

8 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Yeah I hope I ll meet some people there new people will come to the school this year.

I dont have a car in here so Im not driving in night. Im doing it when Im in hometown only. I have a lot of hobbies but Im not really able to do much right now.

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 oh ok, so you borrow your parents car when you go to your hometown, that's fair enough. Ask them to buy you one for Xmas. Yeah college will be exciting😁 remember confidence is key, you'll make lots of friends with just some self belief ❤

with hobbies, sometimes due to circumstances and health, can just become a chore rather than fun. When you loose interest it's best not to try push yourself ❤

6 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I dream that my parents would have money to buy me a car 😂 I wanted to earn money and buy one myself but I know that I need a better computer first. Mine is to slow for editing videos.

Im now working on few videos for some people and Im getting paid for that but Its also hard for me to motivate myself to do it. Im trying but Im editing short parts of the video at the time

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 ohhhh! That's gonna frustrate you no wonder your loosing interest🙁 so computer is first thing to buy ❤ but at least your getting paid for it, that's a good start ❤ 

I can't wait to get the feeling back in my left upper body, it's Halloween month, then Xmas so much art and crafts I want to be doing, but cant🙁 it really sucks

4 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Can I ask what is happening? I mean do you have difficulties after the surgery? 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 I had pneumonia recently, developed a cherry cough, anyway something clicked when I coughed, without my brace on. I'm already half paralysed from the waist down,  and my legs were amputated 4 years ago. But whatever clicked, made me paralysed in the left upper body 🙁 I had spinal surgery, they put another metal plate in by the broken part (the bottom of my spine is not fixable) my spine has been slowly shrinking the past 4 years, which will cause more problems down the road, but it could take along time yet. But that's why my painlevels has been rising over time, really felt it this year. But my neuro passageways for my upper spine is still functioning, and the nerves will men's itself and I'll get the feeling in my left side back with physiotherapy. Which is great news🙂 it probably won't ever be as strong as my right arm, but yeah it's going good ❤

2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I cant imagine what you re going thru. I just love that you re person that you are despite things you re going thru. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 10th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 ❤😁❤ thanks sweetie ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm gonna get of the computer for a bit, I think I need to lie down ❤ I'll check in on you when I wake up ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 hope your doing ok? Sending you giant tiny hugs ❤ and lots of love your way ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: AndrewJohn1504
AndrewJohn1504 October 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

For last few days its not bad I finally started college and I have something to wrap my head around

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2024

@AndrewJohn1504 that's great news ❤❤❤ I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in not time ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤ I'm here if you need me🙂❤

load more
load more