Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 14th, 2024

I wanna get marrieddddddd….

3 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 14th, 2024

I want a new start.

11 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 15th, 2024

I’m watching Uglies and I am ENTRANCED <3

1 reply
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

Is it weird that I’m a girl, and I eat a lot?

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

I think it's hawt. 😉

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

lol why? ;)

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

It means you're not faking and starving yourself. 😁 Like girls tend to do

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

I’m binging. Lol

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

Lol, I've been doing that on and off too

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

It’s stress eating…

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

Same 😅

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

Why must we all be broken?

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

Mo' like... Why must we function while broken?

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

How so?

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

It'd be nice to get days off when everything sucks

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 20th, 2024

Sooooo about 4-5 days a week for me.

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 20th, 2024

Lol, exactly

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

Currently reading about DID on RedDit (capitalizing in case it gets censored lol)

8 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

I’m worried about Tiny…

5 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

I hafta pee.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 don't worry I'm ok ❤

12 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

*SUPER HUGS* ❤️❤️❤️ It's good to see you back, how are you doing?

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 17th, 2024

@Torean hi sweetie ❤❤ I missed you! I'm currently being you know what it doesn't matter, I'm just happy to see you

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 17th, 2024

@Torean hows everything been here at cups???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 17th, 2024

@Torean ok so really I'm being fed through a tube, I'm not just paralysed from the waist down anymore, I'm also paralysed in the left side. So I'm gonna have spine surgery soon, which with a bit of luck and fairy dust, it will help sort that out. So yeah all good 👍 so I'll probably be disappearing at times, but don't worry, it'll all work out ok. I do plan to live forever 😁


1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

I missed you and I'm happy to see you too! ❤️ Everything is alright here.


Holy crap dude, I really really hope that it does. I really hope that does work out perfectly. I want you to be able to live waaaay better than that, and soon. Do you know when the surgery is?

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

So like… what happened???? Was it caused by the pneumonia or something else?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

Btw Tiny, that person who wants to use you for a muse for an art project, is probably a scammer. I don’t recommend responding.

17 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 17th, 2024

As a muse?

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 17th, 2024

Yep. We’re getting a lot more scammers on here lately.

9 replies
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreTrr

So catch me up on howc you all bein doing there's pastt two werkf, if like to hear whay you all brein doing??


17 replies
load more