Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 20th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree

it's Monday Monday this Monday, the operation damn! I'm so scared

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 20th, 2024

Awwww what are you scared of? We’re here for you every step of the way <3 Tell us all your thoughts and feelings and everything <3

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 21st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

dog.gif

19 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

18 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 22nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok I leave first thing in the morning, wish me good luck ❤❤ I love you all ❤

29 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 22nd, 2024

You got this girl!!! <3


We’ll be right here for you :) Come vent and tell us everything and don’t hold back. #nofilter <3 We are your safe place <3 We love you and we’re rooting for you <3

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Do you ever just wanna regress and act like a little kid and be like…


”I have TOES!!!!!!!!” *waves feet around*


Or am I just a weirdo XD

19 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 definitely a wierdo😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Imma marry him. ;)

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm still alive 😁 and yep I have gained a super power... I can walk again😎 ok I can't walk, or move much, soooo much pain. But I'm ok ❤ stuck in hospital with curtains shut so I don't see anyone, I hate hospitals I get so nervous and scared at every sound🙁 and I don't know they haven't offered me ice cream, but I'm gonna find out. I'm attached to two drips, and sooooooooooooo borrrrreeedddd I want to go home already, damn! Hospitals

47 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 kiara, pine, torean come save tiny, burst into the hospital, and sneak me out

20 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Your call has been heard! I'm staging a rescue where you get to escape IN the ice cream. I just haven't figured out how to not make that super cold for you

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Insulated bag thing. Surround it with ice cream so that’s all anyone can see, with Tiny nice and warm on the inside :)

8 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Yes, but then there's the pesky suffocation problem. 😅

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Add vents, dude. And fans. And AC. Lol

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Lol, maybe we should just beat people up to get her out 😅

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Nooooo don’t let your intrusive thoughts win lol

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Lol, well, we might get ice cream in the spoils of battle right?

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

I mean… someone has to eat it after we smuggle her out, right??? ;)

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Right, exactly 😁

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

I mean… We can’t waste it. Lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@Torean ohhh yaaaay! I like the sound of this plan

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Especially the “eating the way of escape” afterward, right? Lol

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Can they give you anything fun to do?


Do they have Jello or something fun to eat? BTW… hospitals bring meals and have cafeterias. You can ask them for specific things, they might actually bring it. Or say.., “I’m craving something sweet.., Do you have anything?” They’ll probably list off a few things they can bring you <3


Hospitals aren’t that bad. I’ve been in them soooo many times over the years with Mom being sick. It’s the boredom that’ll get you. Can your carers bring paper and markers or something? :) Do you have access to a TV? The hospital TVs here have gotten fancy and you can do a million different things on them besides watch TV on them lol

25 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

All good suggestions. They were pretty lenient with my friend after his accident

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

How so?

13 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

He got good food and Nintendo switch 😁

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Whaaaa???? My mom never got that treatment XD

11 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Lol, everyone loved him there. He was being a goofball, even when he wasn't all there in the mind

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Which probably made him funner. ;)

9 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Totally did. We got the stories later 😁

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Ooh do tell hehe

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

I don't remember much. They asked if he could remember his name and he said "My name is (his name), you killed my father, prepare to die!". (Princess Bride reference)

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

I have a feeling that was an ALL THERE comment. Hehe


Indigo Montoya? Hehe

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

Lol, it wasn't is the even funnier thing. 😁 And yes, inigo Montoya 😂

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Did I spell it wrong? I HATE PB with a passion XD

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 25th, 2024

Yeah, it's Indigo. Why do you hate it? You're like the only one ever who does. 😂

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 26th, 2024

Have you watched it???? It speaks for itself XD

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 26th, 2024

It's *Inigo. I can't deal with spellcheck today. 😫 I have seen it but it's been a while

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah they bring you menus, but I just can't force myself to eat anything. My movement is very limited and painful, the only thing I can do is type very very slowly, and not for long my eyes go blurry. 

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 24th, 2024

Can you have coffee or ice cream?


Why your eyes?

8 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 24th, 2024

:/ that sounds really difficult.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 my eyes go blurry, I'm guessing cause of the meds. Coffee yes I've been drinking that ❤ maybe concentrating hurts my eyes, I have no idea

6 replies
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 24th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree

Trigger warning, don't read if you don't like medical stuff

So over the last 4 and a half years. My spine is slowly shrinking in parts which will cause more problems later on in life, with wear and tear, around the broken area. But this could take years to get to the stage where nasty things happen. A metal plate was put in just at the top of the broken bit, and my Neuro nerves still work well and will men's the signal nerves on its own, with pyhsio therapy, my left side muscles will probably just be weeker than the right side. I already do exercises every morning with a carer. Those exercises are really physiotherapy, just easier to spell execises. New things have to be added to the exercises I do. And keeping as active as I can, will help prevent comple te paralysis for as long as it can. So my pain levels I have noticed this year get much worse than previous years, that's because it's thinning at the bottom of my spine🙁 that won't change, it will get worse over time. So I can feel my left side sort of, but it's very numb. And getting like a painfully tingly feeling. The nurse has to come in and move my arm for me, that's what my carers will have to do when I can go home. When I start feeling it more, and can't start moving my arm then I have to do the exercises. So recovery to get my arm at its best will be 6 to 8 weeks. But I need to do the exercises everyday forever. And extra exercises during the day to help it heal quicker. ❤ 

13 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 26th, 2024

Quick, guys, make her some more AI drawings so she can have more reasons to smile! Tiny, any requests??? <3

12 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 26th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

old-lady.gif

10 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 28th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

yesterday evening the doctor said I can go home😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 my carers is coming to pick me up this morning😁😁😁😁😁 yaaaaaaay! I'm going home

11 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 28th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm home, and I slept😁😁 and today I'm gonna go sit with joshua 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

9 replies
load more