Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 29th, 2024

I kicked a stool really hard last night and hurt my toe… It still hurts several hours later :(

6 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 how is your toe??

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 1st, 2024

Much better, thank you! It still feels like I have a blister when I walk on it too much tho lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 1st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 poor kiara 

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 1st, 2024

So I got a call from the cardiologist… I have to wear a 14-day heart monitor.

27 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 1st, 2024

Holy crap, why?? : l

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 1st, 2024

Racing heart and such… If it comes back negative, I may have POTS or long COVID.

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 1st, 2024

Pots?

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 1st, 2024

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome



Symptoms related to the reduced blood volume that occurs when standing up.

This syndrome is usually triggered when a person stands up after lying down. It most commonly affects women between the ages of 15 and 50.

Symptoms include lightheadedness, fainting, and rapid heartbeat, which are relieved by lying down again.

Adding extra salt to the diet, increasing fluids, and taking medications can help the disorder.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 2nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 hopes and prays you will be ok ❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 2nd, 2024

Thank you <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 2nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🙁🙁🙁🙁

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 2nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 oh no

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 2nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

dancing-santaclaus-happy-christmas.gif

43 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 what's that kiara?? Your toe needs kissing?? Ok ❤ pinnnneeeeee pinnneeeeee your on toe duty

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 3rd, 2024

Get in line, Torean gets a turn too XD

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 3rd, 2024

I had a coworker make a really inappropriate and gross comment to me today… I feel yucky inside because of it :( I reported him, but I still feel yucky. :(

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🙁 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I'm sorry sweetie 😥 

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 3rd, 2024

Yo, what did he say? I'll beat him up so hard. *Hugs you*. I don't want that happening to you

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 3rd, 2024

Y’all don’t wanna know. It was disgusting.,,

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 3rd, 2024

We can maybe help though!

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 3rd, 2024

How?

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 3rd, 2024

We are all kinds of support!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

Did you all used to believe in santa Claus?? Do you have any family traditions?? What are your Xmas memories?? Tell me everything ❤

13 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

funny-sheep.gif

1 reply
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 4th, 2024

Tinyyyyyy!!! Mom says hi. <3

13 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 5th, 2024

I’m scared and I don’t want to hurt anymore :’(

38 replies
load more