Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 11th, 2024

Do you know why ducks have tail feathers? ;)

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 11th, 2024

Why is that?

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 11th, 2024

Because they need to cover the butt quack! XD

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 11th, 2024

Bwahaha 😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 is anyone confused of what's going on in the forums???? 

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 11th, 2024

Wha? What happened??

2 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I can't see any of pines messages!?!? All the messages are humbled and I'm very confused

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 11th, 2024

It might be better now? Testing that now

2 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: patientUnicorn3590
patientUnicorn3590 October 11th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425This is not the proper use of a community forum. The community should be publicly available not requested for only a couple of specific people to have a secret group chat.

18 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 11th, 2024

The penpal chat section was specifically made for this purpose.

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 11th, 2024

^ This ^ Also, pointing out that it *is* publicly available.

2 replies
User Profile: patientUnicorn3590
patientUnicorn3590 October 13th, 2024

@Torean to be fair, not very visibly. You have to click into something else to be able to see it

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 13th, 2024

Eh? I thought it just showed up on the top of the penpal forum list anytime anyone posts.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@patientUnicorn3590 hi sweetie ❤ we are in the penal forum, here we can have chats with specific friends. There are many of threads like theese, we are ok to write here, we are not breaking rules ❤ hope your ok

8 replies
User Profile: patientUnicorn3590
patientUnicorn3590 October 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hmmmm maybe you could be kind and explain that because I was unaware rather than being rude. 

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2024

@patientUnicorn3590 I'm sorry we didn't mean to be rude ❤ we are all good friends and use this space to unwind and have a laugh. We have a weird sense of humour here. So sorry ❤

1 reply
User Profile: patientUnicorn3590
patientUnicorn3590 October 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 all good, enjoy yourselves

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 13th, 2024

I apologize if we were rude.

User Profile: Torean
Torean October 13th, 2024

I like Tiny's answer. Thank you for asking; I second what she said. Also, I know we don't want to be needlessly rude to you either, but people kinda need pen pals rooms to be like this. Like, a lot of people here are in sensitive states of mind, and need friends. I was like that when I first showed up. It would hurt people for it to go away. I have a lot of friends offline, but the ones here are extremely important for me as well.


That said, no one has shown up before to say anything like this, let alone make it look like cracking down on it. So, sorry if I sounded a bit short on it before. It's just important to us and others as well.


I also understand the importance of these being able to be looked in on... Again, people are going through a lot, this is supposed to be a safe place that helps. That's why I clarified before that it is publicly accessible, and we understand why. I hope this response helps.

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 13th, 2024

Well said <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

I have a little tiny headache.

14 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree

All I have to say is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yep nothing else😁

Exept you caught a little 'tiny ' headache?? Damn I didn't know I was contagious

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Your beauty is contagious hehe

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 awwww ❤❤ how is your monitor going???

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

I laid on it wrong and idk if it’s even touching my skin anymore…

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 oops! Maybe you should contact the doctor to see if it's ok *pulls worried face* 

@PineTreeTree I have no idea who frued is, or why your googling baked beans... But it's ok I don't want to know, your both crazy

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Eh, even if it stopped recording, it should have enough info recorded so far. I hope…


You don’t wanna know. Lol

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 are you scared of finding out the results?? You know whatever it is, it's gonna be ok ❤ hugs you tightly ❤ I'm right here for you ❤ I love you ❤

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

No, actually, I’m looking forward to it! I’m more worried about not knowing. What I imagine, is probably far worse than it actually is.


I’m here for you too <3 How goes the post-op recovery???

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 recovering is taking its toll on me. Trying to stay positive though ❤ when will you find out??

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Deets?


It comes off on the 19th. I send it back and hopefully get the results a few days later?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 pinnnnneeee kiss kiaras... Um.... Monitor.. Nothing else young man! Just the monitor

😂😂😂

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

What about Torean? ;)

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 tooorrreeeannn kiaras chest needs kissing, we must protect kiaras heart, kiara has a beautiful heart cause it's covered by boo bees😁

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Ooh he loves THAT idea ;)

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 so you all know I've been getting frustrated with myself lately cause I can't do anything. But I been trying and trying really hard, and I finally finished a painting I'm proud of😁 perseverance always wins in the end ❤

img-20241012-064246_1728732004.jpg

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

That’s EPIC!!!! Especially right after surgery <3

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🙂❤ thanks kiara ❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Yw <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 12th, 2024

I freaking love it. You're my favorite artist now. 😁❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@Torean yaaaay! Thanks torean ❤

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

<3

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 goodmorning mortals ❤ and peasants ❤❤😁

34 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Tiny is immortal now???? O.O

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm pretty sure I always have been😂😂😂

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

Everyone lives forever, one way or another.

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ❤ that's very true ❤

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 12th, 2024

Shhhh, I'm only posing as a mortal peasant. This thatched roof cottage oughta lure out all the fire-breathers around. Once I catch some, it's time for world domination. 😁

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

You’re secretly a dragon???

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 12th, 2024

Nah, nah, I'm just... Y'know, willing to make a mutually beneficial partnership with them

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more