Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🎶🎶 ooo ee ooo aaa aaa, ting tang walla walla Bing bang💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

MONKEYS!!!!

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no the witch doctor

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 12th, 2024

I remember it from Rugrats. Or maybe it was The Wild Thornberrys. Idk lol

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 how come our ears are not attached to our heads???

4 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree awwww ❤ you guys have really great hearts ❤ and pine.... Well.... He kisses booboos nicely😁😂😂😂 I love you all ❤❤


3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 13th, 2024

Love you too, all of you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 😊

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 13th, 2024

Love you more <3

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

funny-memes-funny.gif

29 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 who else bets both torean and pine has done this???

28 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 13th, 2024

I’m not remotely adventurous enough for this. Ziplining is the most crazy thing I’ll do lol

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 that's good we gotta keep you safe ❤ the most adventurous I can be is doing this, weeeeeeee

wheelchair.gif

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 13th, 2024

Please… don’t actually do that XD

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂 I can't promise anything😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 13th, 2024

Hmm, once I successfully jumped to another ledge, but the ledge crumbled, and I ended up with nasty water up past my ankles 😅

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 out of all of us, it had to be you😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 14th, 2024

Heh, cost of adventuring sometimes 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😥😥😥😥 I messed up again🙁 I have been talking to this guy here, he's become a very special friend to me🙁 it's hard, for 18 years I never had a conversation with anyone. So I'm still trying to learn how to communicate properly, and learn from all different people and walks of life, but I say things sometimes, then I leave cause I need to think, to cry it out🙁 I didn't realise till this morning that how i left my last message, really made him upset and question himself. I'm not very good at this friend thing, but I'm trying. This guy is in a very dark place mentally, and struggling physically too. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him😥😥😥😥😥 I don't know what to do, I'm so stupid

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

We all do it… Don’t beat yourself up about it. We try our best… That’s the best we can do <3

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I failed someone, again. I just need to go cry it out

thanks ❤ I love you all ❤

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 14th, 2024

You didn't fail anyone. ❤️❤️ Social situations are difficult for the best of us, and these things happen sometimes. I'm sure your friend will come around. If they don't, it's not all your fault.

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

Exactly <3

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🙂

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2024

@Torean ok ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

CHINESE FOOD!!!!

17 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 14th, 2024

That's a huge yes. Need.

16 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

My mommy got me some yesterday <3

15 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 14th, 2024

Luckkyyyy

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

Go get some lol

13 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 14th, 2024

Mayhaps. Unless I get distracted by other food. So probably

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

What other food?

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 can we both share your mummy???

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 15th, 2024

My mommy said “Yes! Yes… I want another daughter. I’ll be her mommy… And not just in name only.” <3 <3 <3


I know my mommy would LOVE having you as her daughter <3

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 15th, 2024

I ended up having jambalaya. It was about an 8/10. I'm on vacation and almost all the restaurants here are basic American food. There's some Cajun though. And lots of bar food.

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 15th, 2024

Look who didn’t take me with him on vacay!! Lol

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 16th, 2024

You're not missing out... I kinda hate this place... >_> it's not kinda hate actually, I can't wait to leave tomorrow morning. I'm going to spend most of the rest of my vacation at home, tomorrow in another city

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 16th, 2024

Where did you even go?? (You don’t have to tell me btw lol)

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 16th, 2024

So... I went to Lake of the Ozarks. The lakes are cool to look at, but the temps are way colder than they were supposed to be, so no real swimming opportunity. This resort is basically a clean motel room, with zero noise control. All of the food I've eaten has been garbage (I really deserved better jambalaya too. Don't even get me started on the Italian sandwich, from the hole in the wall authentic Italian place, which isn't really authentic because it's a front for a state rep). And, I mean, some of the shopping is ok, but there's another issue I'll get to in a moment. I wanted to explore caves and hike too, but I gave up on the locations. Everything interesting requires you to go through terrifying ledge forest roads, which I can deal with, but then there's slopes. There were a couple that I didn't even attempt in my car. I had to give up, they're just too steep unless you have a beast of a vehicle. And then... The worst part is the political propaganda. This isn't just signs and stuff, it's EVERYWHERE. And I'm sure you can guess who it's about, because none of us like him.

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 16th, 2024

I have no idea where that is, and I won’t look it up to protect your privacy <3


Shopping?


My mom would HATE driving those hills lol


Ah. Trump country XD

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 16th, 2024

Meh, it's vaguely in Missouri. Yeah, there's stores I explored. Actually, the most fun I've had was in Menard's. I've never been to one, it was like Lowe's or Home Depot, but .. magical. 😁


Yeah, I thought the Trump propaganda was bad where I live. It doesn't even hold a candle to this place.

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 16th, 2024

Vaguely?? Lol


Ooh that sounds intriguing… Why magical??


Thankfully, the people around here have more or less gotten over themselves with the Trump thing. Finally. XD People are wayyyy too serious and crazy when it comes to politics…

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 16th, 2024

Shh, I'm trying to be vague by saying "vaguely"


Heheh, they have an amazing light section with lights all around. They have a Christmas section that any kid would love. And they also have a grocery section with a great selection and low prices. It's weird to like a store this much, but I wish we had one.


Yeah, I would love to see politics never get this crazy again... I mean, the only one worse for that than Trump is Elon Musk. Just as long as he never runs...

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 14th, 2024

Whyyyy is there so much in-fighting…???? It’s driving me crazy…

43 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 15th, 2024

GUESS WHAT????? :D

29 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 you know if your too open minded, your brains will fall out🤔🤔🤔

3 replies
load more