Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I just realised the most dangerous drinking game evveerrr, would be seeing how long I can go without coffee😁

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 5th, 2024

It would be a shorter amount of time than you could spend without ice cream ;)

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂 that's true😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I can't sleep😥

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I need to stop thinking. I need a appointment with doctor 🔨

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 it's that time of year and I'm doing really well not letting myself spiral into deep depression again

I gotta stop thinking😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I need to sleep

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 5th, 2024

Write it down… Tell someone… Just get it out of your head.

User Profile: Torean
Torean July 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Get some rest if you can. We'll be here when you wake up, for anything you need or want to say. ❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 6th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 you know the best nation in the whole world is..... Donation, please gimme money😁🤑 cha-ching (monopoly money will not be accepted)

3 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 7th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

kitten-smol.gif

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 7th, 2024

Awwwww!!! My heart <3 I’m the one in the corner lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 8th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yes you the little cutie ❤❤

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 8th, 2024

Awwwww thank you <3

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 8th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

I'm annoying, so I must be the one going *poke* eh? *Poke* ehhhhhh? *Glomp*

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 8th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yep the other day is you😁😁

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

That is ABSOLUTELY you <3

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

😁😁😁😁😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 8th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 and this is me and pine....

puppies-attack.gif

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 8th, 2024

I know which one is which XD

3 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 14th, 2024

IT’S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!

38 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 14th, 2024

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

WEE-AHH! WEE-AHH! WEE-AHH! WEE-AHH!

There we go! There we go! There we go! There we go!

37 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 14th, 2024

Aren’t they saying “where ya at???” XD

36 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 14th, 2024

Oh, yah, maybe. 😅

35 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

Idkkkkk lol

34 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean *pulls confused face* have you two been licking toads????

33 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

Lick the toad. Liiiiick the toad.


No, but I had some coffee where the packaging was 100% in Spanish. 😁 And I was able to read all of it! I was only able to drink so much of it though. It was pretty strong.

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

I think Torean HAS been licking toads. ;)


DuoLingo FTW? Lol

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

Lol, pretty much. I feel happy when I can understand at least 80% of stuff. There's a lot that Duolingo doesn't go into.

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 15th, 2024

@Torean who's duolingo??

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

Duolingo is an app you can use to learn other languages. I finished their courses for Spanish, I'm working on Italian (I might be about 8% done) and I've been introducing myself to a little bit of Polish. Polish is hard.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 15th, 2024

@Torean oh wow! That's really cool, I myself speak 3 different languages 😁 yep! I'm fluent in English, profanity, and some middle finger sign language😎😎

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

Do you think your carers would let you use DuoLingo? It’s a really well known and trusted app <3

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

You should see, it's a good way to exercise your mind if nothing else.

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

Heheh, I'm getting up to proficient in profanity. 😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

I mean… Not recently… *ahem* I mean, no, of course not! That’s crazyyyy hehe


Ask your carers to play “It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time for you. Might also be on your music app. :)

23 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

Heheh, seconded. It's not the same without the dancing banana though 😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 15th, 2024

@Torean a song about a dancing banana

I'm really concerned right now.. My unicorn just told me you two need to see a therapist

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

Says the woman who talks to an invisible unicorn. ;)

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ohhh! It's a song


19 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th, 2024

Bwahaha 😂😁 I didn't stop to think exactly how weird all of that was going to sound to you.

18 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 15th, 2024

@Torean yep! Just a little bit😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

You love us no matter how weird we are. Admit it. Hehe

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 15th, 2024

I’m glad you didn’t second guess yourself on that. Confusing Tiny is fun. ;)

15 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂 when you have crazy friends, you have everything you could ever need😂😂😂😂

14 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 16th, 2024

And when you have REALLY crazy friends, you have too much, and need to get a storage unit, but you also have everything you need to get that storage unit. 😂 Just please don't put us in the storage unit.

13 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 16th, 2024

What does that even mean??? Lol

9 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 16th, 2024

Lol, I have no idea. 😂 What do we want it to mean?

8 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 16th, 2024

I’m wondering if you’re drunk XD

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 it's Torean, he's probably just licked another frog😁

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 17th, 2024

Heheh. Maybe I got drunk off of licking frogs. 😁


The truth is usually lack of sleep .. 😅 or just sheet madness

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 17th, 2024

Sheet. Madness. This explains EVERYTHING XD

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 17th, 2024

He seems to love to lick frogs…

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 17th, 2024

Frogs need affection too 😜

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 17th, 2024

Not THAT kinda affection XD

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 17th, 2024

Lol, actually I think you're not even supposed to pet them.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 17th, 2024

Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7ate9!


Two blondes were driving to Disneyland, and they were almost there. They saw a sign that said Disneyland Left... So they went home.


And with that, I'm outta corny jokes. 😂


...


.......


...........


Yo mamma's so fat that when she saves her game, she takes up three save slots. 😂😂😂. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

45 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 18th, 2024

@Torean @PineTreeTree @jesusredeemedme2425 

Could you all just take a few steps back please... Only I'm allergic to nuts

35 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 18th, 2024

Hey!!!! You love us anyway XD

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 19th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I do ❤❤

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2024

You put up with us. ;)

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 19th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love you all ❤❤ well done of you🤔🤔🤔 well one of you🤔🤔 maybe

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2024

It’s me right??? I’m the normal one hehe

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 19th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yes but don't tell the others 🤫

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2024

Hehe

User Profile: Torean
Torean July 19th, 2024

😫😫😫😫😫😭 What makes me unloved? I guess I haven't been bringing you chili dogs or concert tickets... 😔 That has to be it. 😁 I understand now.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

🎶🎶 bum-bitty-bitty-bitty-bum-bum bum-bitty-bitty-bittyy-bum. 

eight-crazy.gif

50 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP July 19th, 2024

What should we say about Torean while he’s asleep???

15 replies
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 19th, 2024

I had a weird dream last night.


First I worked at some kind of retail store, and I kept getting in trouble for not helping customers, but when I did help them, I got in trouble for not staying to guard my post.


Next, I jumped off a cliff.


Next, the town I landed in had roads of purple bricks, had an old style to it with gas lamps, and there were these huge mechanical beasts roaming around. I was trying to avoid those, and this big huge dude that kinda looked like Thor, was going around smashing the machine creatures up. He was flying at them at sonic speed, and doing these spinning fist moves, and he kept doing these gutteral battle cries of "OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" We'll get back to him.


Then I ended up at a water park, and I was wandering around, feeling sad that I had no one to go to lunch with. There were no machine creatures there, but I still heard the guy fighting something, doing his gutteral "OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" We'll get back to him again.


Then I went to a restroom, started using a urinal, and there was no urinal next to me, but a guy came up next to me, pulled open a drawer next to me, and started peeing in it, saying, and I quote,"Guess we can work on this one together", and I was like... "....uh... Guess so..."


Then, when I left the restroom, I'm still hearing the "OHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" And I saw the guy fighting and using crazy moves again, but not on mechanical beasts, it was just random dudes in their swim trunks, and one got smashed against a brick wall and slid down, and I was like "is he dead? Dude, calm down."

15 replies
load more