Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 has anyone carved their pumpkins yet????

30 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I’ve only ever done it once, last year. IT’S SO HARD!!! Lol

14 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I did my first pumpkin last year too😁 it is hard😂😂 but it looked really cool, with the candle inside. I'm not doing one this year, I can't physically do it with one hand. So I've skipped straight to Xmas stuff🎅 yaaaay xmas

13 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

You know what I did one year? That you can TOTALLY do????

12 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 what???

11 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Decorated a pumpkin with a black Sharpie. <3

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🤔🤔 that's a great idea😁 will I be able to get one this close to Halloween?? Or will they all be sold of??

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Dude… if it’s anything like America, they’re EVERYWHERE. I bet even the cook has one XD Or just use any marker if it works <3

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok I'm gonna ask my carer😁

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Yay! Also, black paint works too <3 whatever you got that will show up on a pumpkin lol

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I got markers and paint😁 I really need to pee

5 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

Oooh, whatcha gonna do? I dunno if I wanna decorate a pumpkin or simply go to the pumpkin patch where they have smooth pumpkins, rough pumpkins, big pumpkins, small pumpkins, and most of all, really weird alien pumpkins. Pumpkins get weird.

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

And duck gourds.

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

?

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 31st, 2024

You’ve never seen those gourds with long necks that look like ducks???

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 31st, 2024

Ohhh, those XD

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Are we the first post you responded to, when you got a chance? <3

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yep ❤ this post and iam's post, I've been supporting him for a long time now ❤

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Iam is a guy??? Lol

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah he is, he has been lost in the dark mentally for many years now🙁

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Awww poor guy… we need to fix this ;)

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I can’t find his username. Help? I have a reason hehe

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 iamwhoiamwhoiam

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I thought it was “who am I” at the end…

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 nope that's wrong it's iamwhoiamwhoami

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Thanks! Go check out the post under Positivity and Gratitude <3

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ❤❤ that was really sweet of you ❤❤ thankyou

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

You’re welcome! Dont forget to post on SadCat’s too <3

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 oh, I will go to sadcats now ❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Thank you <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I have an idea, Tiny… I’m not sure if it’s crazy or not XD

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 30th, 2024

I want to hear this idea 😄

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Look lower then lol

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I have CRAMPSSSSS lol

15 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 your idea is cramps??? That's the worst idea evvver

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Those were… two separate posts hehe

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So what's your idea?? Can pine and torean play too???

12 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Absolutely hehe


So you know how everyone loves you and worries about you? What if you made one central post you come back to and update everyone, so whoever wants to check on you can subscribe to the thread and catch up with you and your

health and such in real time? So you can let everyone know you’re ok without having to respond to 8 million separate posts lol

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 awww that's a sweet idea ❤❤ but you know I don't think there's many people  who are actually that concerned about me

10 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

Really? Because they ask about you lol


Even if there’s just a few, it might still be easier on you lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 30th, 2024

I guess i should FINALLY go to bed lol… But I’ll probably be back before you go back to bed lol! Night love <3

1 reply
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 happpppyyyyyyy hallloooweeeennnn🎃🎃🎃 yaaaaay! I'm dressed as a ghost and I'm drinking tea😁 heyyy! Anyone wanna see my boo tea😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 and on sunday it's my birthday😁😁😁😁😁 presents please..... I accept diamonds, cheques and all major credit cards 😁😁 thank you in advance

37 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 31st, 2024

Hmmm… Should I make a birthday post for you? ;)

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yes😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 31st, 2024

I set a reminder on my phone! Everybody, remind me if I forget :)

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 birthday Sunday😁 surgery monday🙁

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 31st, 2024

Awwww, you get a healed body for your birthday :)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yaaaaay😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 look what I did😁

img-20241030-111938_1730337880.jpg

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP October 31st, 2024

He’s so cute!!!!! And so is your handwriting <3

User Profile: Torean
Torean October 31st, 2024

Awww, that's beautiful! ð¤©â¤ï¸

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 31st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 thanks everyone ❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 

christmas-is-coming-elf.gif

32 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 

holly-logan-santa.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP November 1st, 2024

ITS HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻

30 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🎶la laaaa laaaaaa jabba jabbba jaaaaaaaaaaa la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa de daaaa🎶

2 replies
load more