Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot
Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)
@Tinywhisper11
@Torean
@PineTreeTree
@jesusredeemedme2425
Annnnnddddd i just threw up. And how’s y’all’s days going??? Lol
@jesusredeemedme2425 ohhhh nooo! Are you ok?? Did you try some of Toreans cooking😝 or are you pregnant???
Pinnnneeee torreaaaannnn kiara needs you both to hold her hair back while she blows chuncks
I think there’s some sort of tummy bug going around my work rn. I’m the 3rd-4th person to get sick.
I’m incredibly dizzy, but otherwise I seem to be fine now :)
Although I just had another small bout of diarrhea…
You've been dealing with too much sicky. No more sicky for you. ❤️
@Torean yes kiara, toreans right no more sicky for you young lady
Yeah… It’s been one thing after another. :(
@jesusredeemedme2425 poor kiara 🙁 I love you ❤
I love you more <3
Hey, my cooking is really good! 😳 Except that one time I tried to make rice balls...
@Torean 😂😂 yes you are a great cook ❤ you just eat weird foods😁
Anything that has b@pls in the name can’t be very good XD
@jesusredeemedme2425 except deer balls, cause that's cheap meat, their under a buck😁
😂😂😂😂😂
@Torean 😂😂
@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree
I'm sat by the mailbox waiting for my cheques of you 3 to arrive😁😁
I’ll send one to you if you send one to me ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425 🤔🤔🤔🤔 shall we call it even?
Yes ma’am lol
@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂
The farting has begun! Finally lol
@jesusredeemedme2425 😮😮😱😱 runnnnn

Noooo this will help me feel better <3
"The farting has begun!" - 😂😂😂
@Torean runnnn torean! Runnnn
We can't run from her love. 😂. Sometimes... It's either someone shares everything with you or nothing with you. We have to accept this. And when we wake up from passing out, we too shall have passed out.
@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
@jesusredeemedme2425 I hope you sit by a open window! For your mum's sake