Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 28th, 2024

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)


@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

3483
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425. @Torean @PineTreeTree

Um... I'd like you all to look up and be shocked and terrified by this really  dodgy @ss danish kids cartoon, called "John dillerman😮😮😮😮😮😱😱😱😮😮😮😮

6 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 15th, 2024

Lmao, I saw something on this before. It uh... Seems a little one note. 😂 Hilarious that it actually exists though...

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 15th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂 hilarious and shocking😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 15th, 2024

Remind me later. AKA when you wake up in the morning XD

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 15th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm awake😁 it's almost morning

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Ok no time now hehe

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree 

🎶🎶 gooood morning to you

good morning to youuu

goood morning dear evvveryyonee

good morning to you ❤💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

3 replies
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean

Pine! Did a gary in another post😮😮😮

29 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Whaaaaaa

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 kiar...... Pine smells

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 kiara*

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Like tree branches!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 your all nuts

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🎶🎶 if your happy and you know it.. It's your meds💃💃💃💃💃

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

I wish meds would do that for me. 😉 Self-meds maybe

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

I wanna be happy too… But without meds…

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 good luck ❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Torean no drugs mister!!!!!!!

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

Aww, take all the fun out of it 😄

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Torean drugs are bad!!! If you take some, I'm gonna tell your mum on you😎

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 if you want to get high, stand on a chair😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

What’s your favorite weird word or phrase to say to yourself?

26 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

Ugh, I can't stop saying "gravy chicken taco" lately. It's not my favorite phrase.

23 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Tourette’s? Or do you really like eating that?

22 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

It's total tourettes lol 😅 though I have technically eaten one. It was ok. They made a lot of weird tacos that way

21 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Who’s they?


It doesn’t sound particularly appetizing hehe

20 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

It was a taco truck up in the city. They made all kinds of crazy tacos, and made them well. The same owners also had a hot dog place like that. I miss both of those places, they don't exist anymore.

19 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Torean it's probably because so many complaints from the doctors, having people with really dodgy stomachs after eating there.. Eat normal food😂😂😂😂

18 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

Lol, they were actually really good. That was just one particularly weird item 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Torean do you ever worry, that some places you might go to are serving roadkill???

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Torean is just like me. We eat weird food XD

15 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah!!! I've noticed😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Like, do people normally eat chili in a sandwich, or is that just me? XD

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425😂😂😂 that's just you, maybe torean😂😂😂😂😂

12 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 16th, 2024

I'd totally do that 😂 and I don't worry about roadkill at all. I just wish they'd be honest about it, so I can know what I'm trying

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

I mean… Everything tastes like chicken. Even snake.


Except venison. That tastes like something died XD

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😮😮😮 don't eat Rudolph😮😮😮

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 17th, 2024

It’s not reindeer, it’s just deer. Rudolph is safe. Hehe

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 oh ok😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 17th, 2024

Lol, not everything tastes like chicken. Frog and alligator taste more like fish than chicken. And snake has a weird.. kick to it.

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 17th, 2024

How do you know this?????

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 17th, 2024

😉

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yep! This is how I feel right now

play-dead-cathy-anne.gif

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 16th, 2024

Why?? lol

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 16th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I got a headache😁 and I was being dramatic😎

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 17th, 2024

Meds lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😁 don't worry I've taken them only a hour and a half then I can have more ❤

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 17th, 2024

It’s 1am… Why are you awake lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 17th, 2024

We should come up with a deep topic to discuss. <3

20 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 the water??😂😂

What do you think is the meaning of life?? Do you believe we all have a purpose? And if so have you found your purpose?

19 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree 

Goodnight🍼

sleeping-ugh.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 17th, 2024

Sleep sweet ❤️ dream of neon lights and the meaning of life!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 17th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 17th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

img-20240817-224938-7-kindlephoto-2097403886_1723935908.jpgimg-20240817-225000-8-kindlephoto-2097346690_1723935919.jpgimg-20240817-225214-8-kindlephoto-2097541519_1723935931.jpgimg-20240817-225157-8-kindlephoto-2097282591_1723935944.jpg

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

Did you draw those??? They’re so cuteeee <3

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah I drew them, I thought it would be fun😁 piggie number 3 didn't want to play. But I'm gonna do more😁

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

Piggy number 3 is a party pooper XD

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'll get him next time😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

Maybe he was sleepy. Lol

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 19th, 2024

Awww, they are adorable. ❤️❤️❤️ I know my guinea girls wouldn't want to play along with that 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 19th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 🎶🎶 you and me baby ain't nothing but mamals, so let's do it like they do on the disovery channel💃💃💃💃💃

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

I’m… not that into you. ;)

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 18th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I was just singing a song I was listening too😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 18th, 2024

Lol

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 19th, 2024

That song is old. 😂. Definitely had some shock value when it came out

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 19th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂 it is pretty cool😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean August 19th, 2024

Lol, I remember being a little kid at a bowling alley, hearing that song for the first time. The adults were trying to take solace in us being too young to know what it meant, but we totally did.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 19th, 2024

@Torean 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more