Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot
Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)
@Tinywhisper11
@Torean
@PineTreeTree
@jesusredeemedme2425
Ok guys, I think I'm finally ready. It's taken some time, but I'm ready now.
Huh????
I'm finally ready to accept that Sierra Mist is Starry now. Ready to accept the flavor change and everything. I'm over it, it's not that bad, everything's going to be ok. I don't really drink that kind of soda often anyway.
Starry?
The Pepsi version of Sprite basically
@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean @PineTreeTree
hiii everyone ❤❤ sorry I haven't been around. I got back from the hospital yesterday. And I had soooo many threads to answer, I did what I could. Hugs you all from a safe german free distance 😁 ❤
@Tinywhisper11 germ* germ free.. Damn! Autocorrect😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those Germans. ;)
Are you ok???? <3
@jesusredeemedme2425 so before I got ill we were thinking what cartoon character we would most look like. I see pine didn't decide yet so I'll decide for him 😁



@Tinywhisper11 ok pine, which one do you look most like????
I wanna know, can you show me…
@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean
Good morning ❤ I am very weak, this thing doesn't seem to be getting better , yet! But it will ❤ I just came to let you all know not to worry I'll be back soon ❤❤ love you all ❤
Love you too!!! Rest a lot and eat healthy food. Drink lots of water and do something fun and restful <3
@jesusredeemedme2425 you all had a secret chat, of the end of the screen, but I caught half of it ❤ hugs kiara, I'm sorry sweetie I know it's hard🙁 pine your so precious ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 yeah there was no good pile on pics. Except this one😁😁😁😁😁😁
Sorry!!! I’m using my phone, so i can’t tell when it gets pushed over lol. What were you able to see??
I injured my ankle… :’(
I’m sitting on my butt on my phone. Resting foot. Entertain me. *waves at you to commence, like the Queen* ;)